TIᗰE TO Tᑌᖇᑎ TᕼE GᗩᗰE

After Moonbin finally getting himself back to reality and found that what Eunwoo said was a lie. So, he become more dramatic to make the situation become more real. "What? How about those time we having together?" Moonbin further provided his acting skill reveal to other members. Eunwoo smiling a little bit, being glad that Moonbin know he is not meaning anything out from that word he spoken. He just want to make them losing their ground so they can have a chance to fight or response back. "Hahaha, seem like thing has been going on between you right? So sad that you guys might seeing each other only in this last scene" Chief said while feeling more powerful. Eunwoo don't know how to fight back cause his power is running out and his medicine he also gave it to his brother already. "Do you think I'm stupid that much? And you, even if you said you didn't love him. At this point you still gonna play pretending like this? Do you think that I am an idiot?" Chief finally become smart as his name as chief.

"What do you think you gonna do? Remember... you can't beat us today" Eunwoo said back to Chief which holding him tightly. "Apart from what I see. It doesn't seem like the way you say at all, admitting it. You guys are now lost" Chief said while sensing their subordinate that still remain to hold Eunwoo for him. He approaching to Moonbin and said "Looking at all your beloved members, the one you always longing for" Chief said while tossing Moonbin to the ground. Everyone power right now was devastated and no one can withstand just a single fight. "Stop, don't hurting them" Eunwoo screaming from the opposite side. "If I don't stop what would you do, killing me. Trying to make yourself standing up without falling down first. Then you can talk about that thing with me" Chief said while order all his subordinate to further get rid of all Eunwoo family members. Rocky trying to protect Sanha but he also can't save himself, he also being hurt. MJ trying to used his power to save Jinjin from that tossing but his power has been used a lot today, even the medicine can't make him become stronger.

But the one who no one is protecting is Moonbin cause Eunwoo cannot making himself there also, due to he is very weak. His body are full of hole and bleeding from the thing they stabbed him. He can't stand properly, even though he wish himself would be there saving his love one but he haven't admitted it. He gather all his power and something amazing happen and that something the book didn't discuss about it. Eunwoo strengthen has become regenerate while no one ever notice about it. They just concentrate on what in front of their eyes. He doesn't know how it come but he become stronger. He then using his teleport and saving Moonbin from that action that going to smashing his head down to the ground. "Hi, I'm back" Eunwoo said while using only just a palm to pushing that Chief through many walls of the building. "Are you okay?" Eunwoo asking further cause he was very worry. "I'm fine, how could you become stronger again?" Moonbin asking further. "I don't know either, just talk later I need to save others" Eunwoo didn't wait for the reply he then teleport himself to save Rocky and Sanha then further saving MJ and Jinjin.

"You guys stay in place, I don't know what happen to me. But I need to used this power before it all gone. Find a place to hide, and if it not important don't come out. Understand?" Eunwoo said while escort his family members to the save place to hide. "What happen to him, why he become this strong?" Jinjin asking further. "I know, the book didn't say about it but I know it gonna happen. I have heard about it but I never believe it... until I see him changing this strong" MJ said while everyone didn't speaking anything further waiting for more information from him. "Remember that his power still can be develop and I think this might be his limited for his power. Addition with Moonbin blood make him become more stronger" MJ provided information further. "Why does my blood make him become stronger?" Moonbin asking further cause he think that his blood always make Eunwoo having a hard time. "Yeah, you might think it was only to bring I'm down. But something that we think it bad it might have some good thing even it was just a little point. It still consider as having" MJ explaining more.

"So, let think follow me. He was a half human half vampires and now he also half wolf due to Moonbin blood. Currently, he have three kinds of blood in his body. It might make some reaction or other thing which I'm not usually knowing about that in detail but if we thinking of the benefit of these blood then we finally coming with the result why he turning so fast like this" MJ further leading to his point he knowing why Eunwoo turned. "Then what next?" Sanha asking further. "The benefit of human blood are that they bringing nutrient and oxygen which later supply the whole body parts, vampires blood have the ability to fix themselves that why when we drinking some blood from human we usually used less time to become more stronger and wolf blood usually capable of making strengths to the physical appearance like making his body become in good shape... ready for hunting something I guess. So, leading from what I have said that also probably develop his turning point" MJ finally said it out in a easy scene where everyone can think follow.

"Which that mean right now his body can fixing himself and maintain all the wound?" Rocky further join the conversation. "Yep, that what I mean. That why he become strong and also bulletproof at the same time" MJ said while everyone getting the same understanding. Eunwoo clearing them all and finally walking back to his family members and said "How are you guys?" he said while breathing heavily. "We are fine, just surprised of how much you have changed" Moonbin asked his boyfriend. "I'm still don't know what is going on, but it feel like everything is so damn good. Like I feel very comfortable right now and kind of powerful" Eunwoo said back while smiling at everyone. "You have three types of blood circulating in your body, other vampires might be death having too many kind of blood" MJ said further to compliment his brother. "Yep, I'm the special one" Eunwoo answer further. "How about that stupid Chief? Where do you hit him?" Sanha asking his brother further.

"He might experience some wall breaking along the way there. Should we take a look at him?" Eunwoo asking the members further. "I think we should, in case he coming back and may be we need to do this thing again. I don't want to make Sanha become risky again because of me" Rocky said while looking at Sanha in his eyes. "How sweet? Seem like I'm not giving my brother to a wrong person. Anyway, let's take a look then" Eunwoo said while smiling back teasingly. "Yeah, that sound good" Jinjin answering further.

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.