KᑎOᗯIᑎG YOᑌ ᗰOᖇE

"Does my normal behavior bringing me some trouble? I can't even thinking what does he gonna ask. Am I gonna survive after this" Eunwoo said while he is stressing out. Eunwoo smiling awkwardly back and heading to his car while Moonbin is following him pace by pace. They finally reach the car parking at the parking in front of the building they have studying in. "Wow, your car look so nice. Look like it my lucky day today. Having a chance to sitting in this luxurious car" Moonbin said while still admiring the beauty and glory of the car. Eunwoo then said back "You over saying it. It the only car that I have" Eunwoo reply back. "It still amazing by the way, this car is limited and you can buy it" Moonbin said while smiling back. Eunwoo said further "Are you going to still discussing my car? Wanna get going?" Eunwoo said back cause he think it was so much to talk about his car. Even though he didn't think it a big deal but for Moonbin he kind of never seeing something like this before. His house were basically made of wood and it rare for him to see such thing like this, and he even have a chance to experiencing it. He should be excited for sure. "I'm sorry, I just never see something like this before. I think we can go now" Moonbin said while feeling very sorry while scratching his head. Eunwoo then reply "I didn't mean to blame you in anyway, just like this car is not worth enough to talk about it more. That what I mean" Eunwoo suddenly reply cause he think he might upset Moonbin by his words. "Forget about it, we both thinking that other will think the other way. We should get going. I look a little crazy somehow. We staying outside of the car for few minutes without opening the door to get in. If someone seeing from the outside might think that I am talking to a car. Haha" Moonbin said while laughing, make Eunwoo feeling better that his word doesn't mean that much to Moonbin. "Then should we get going now?" Eunwoo ask again to make sure. "Yeah, better hurry before I getting more attention from other people of keep looking and chatting with a car" Moonbin said while further open the car door and sitting at the front passenger seat near Eunwoo driving seat. While in the car, they both wearing a seatbelt in case of an accident which can happen actually anytime. Eunwoo moving his hands and open the radio inside his car. The radio said "New outbreak has coming out, all citizens should beware. There new disease coming out showing no symptoms and no sign so the doctor can't really identify that the patient is sick or even the patient might not know that they are being infected and having this disease. The research were all working hard to find a special makers to help indicate that the patient might involved in having this disease. So all citizens beware and stay in safe place, no contact with other cause this disease can be widely spread by the eye contact. Thomas Carlos reported form the researching center in the middle of the city". Eunwoo then take a deep sigh and said "Which disease can be pass on by eye contact. That is totally nonsense" Eunwoo said while still being upset of the new that saying something randomly and might scared people in a wide range. "It might be true, they might having an observation first before reporting it" Moonbin further suggest that he might make a misunderstanding of the reported. Eunwoo didn't said anything further he decide to turn the radio off but Moonbin interrupted him. Their hands touch and they were both separated from one another really quick. "Why your hand is so cold? Whenever I touch your hands it always cold. Are you cold?" Moonbin asking a question. Eunwoo sensing that the disaster is going to come. He trying to calm himself and answering Moonbin question "I'm quite a sensitive to cold temperature so why I'm wearing sweater" Eunwoo answering Moonbin question. "But... you said you wear the sweater to cover up you from the light don't you? Or it other way around?" Moonbin ask further. This question make Eunwoo even more sweating and his heartbeat is raising up. He trying to concentrate to himself before answering the question "Actually it for both purposes to either protecting me from the light and help me getting warmer" Eunwoo answer in a mood and tone that he trying to calm himself as much as possible. "Ohhh, okay. They are so much I need to know about you" Moonbin said further. "I swear if you know more about me, you might hating me. And may be don't want to be friend with me" Eunwoo said while smiling lightly. Moonbin further said "Why like that? Do you doing a criminal thing like murdering someone and keep the corpse hiding in unseen places? Or do you involved with robbery?" Moonbin said while raising his voice indicating that he really want to know more about it. "Are you kidding? I'm not doing anything like that. It been decades now since that story boom. I'm not gonna make it boom again" Eunwoo said while happy that his secret can be more safe though he make Moonbin thinking of him that way. (Decades ago the robbery were quite famous as in starving period where everybody turning themself to be a thief and stealing the food from other people for better life condition, actually it not kind of wrong to the whole story it the way natural goes. When we hungry we found something to eat and if we can't find we might need to do other way to get the food we want to sustain our life and it a logic) "Ahhh, I understand. You quite into the news also. I didn't know you know about that event" Moonbin said with his understanding emotion. "Actually I was not be directly sit and listening to the new, my family members opened it so I probably listening to some part and catch what they talk about" Eunwoo explaining further. "Ohhh, by the way. Does your house far from my house? I'm afraid I'm burden you to drive me here" Moonbin further ask a question. How could Eunwoo gonna say that only him can see that his house is existed. Harder thing get involved and that make Eunwoo need to use the less amount of time as possible to adapt to this new weird environment. "It not that far, you don't have to worrying about that" Eunwoo reply while trying to calm himself and reducing his heart rate by breathing in quite hard. "If it not far then... can I visit your house?" Moonbin said further.

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.