ᔕᑌᑕᕼ ᗩ ᒪIᗩᖇ

"Why you walking that way? There a black modern house right here. Can't you see it?" Moonbin said while asking at the same time. Eunwoo got a goosebumps of what he has been heard a second ago so he want to make sure by asking him again "What did you say? It too far I can't reach that" Eunwoo asking back while shouting. "I said that there a house here, in front of me. Can't you see it?" Moonbin asnwering Eunwoo question while he is shouting in every words he spoken. Not soon Eunwoo is realized that Moonbin is a wolf. He was pretty sure he was right, cause no one literally no one can ever know there a house without walking and stepping in to something. His ancestor said that the only species that can see through our cursed of blurring people vision is the species of our enemy which are wolves. This evidence make him confident in his believe that Moonbin is a real wolf. Eunwoo pretend that he doesn't shock of anything and say that he doesn't seeing the house Moonbin is talking about "Where is the house? I can't see it. Don't scared me? I'm afraid of ghost" His action performance is right on track. He trick Moonbin this time that he is not a vampire. "Why you don't see it. It right here. Here! Look!" Moonbin said while using his finger to drawing out a house for him. Ahhh poor Moonbin he doesn't know what he is doing. His identity is being exposing out without he is knowing himself. Eunwoo then acting back "May be a wild ghost. Ahhh, I don't want to talk about it. It wasn't my house. My house is here. Follow me" Eunwoo said while continue heading him to his fake house while laughing inside. Moonbin confused of what he has been seen but he still follow Eunwoo to his house. Eunwoo finally bring Moonbin to his house. Moonbin didn't surprise that much about the appearance of the house. Eunwoo then asking "How was it? Not what you have expected it will be don't you. I have already told you. The car is the only think I have that is consider the luxurious one. My house was just a normal kind of house in the forest that it" Eunwoo still acting the scene as he has been giving his award yesterday. His acting now is way more professional than when he not know Moonbin identity. This doesn't mean that Eunwoo is hating Moonbin but as it always see, two tiger cannot live together. Either him or Moonbin need to be die for other to survived, they are all haters since the past few decades. After Moonbin has visited Eunwoo house he finally say thank you of letting him to come to his place. But he still keep thinking of the modern house he see, and while does Eunwoo doesn't seeing it situated right there as him do. He finally loss into his thought until Eunwoo calling him and make him coming back to the recent time "Hey, hey! Are you okay? You seem loss of something. It like something has been troubling your mind from what I saw. Anything in particular?" Eunwoo asked while he already know that what is the thing that draw Moonbin back from the moment he have right now. "I'm okay, just still thinking about the modern house I see. Are you sure you not seeing it?" Moonbin asked Eunwoo again for confirmation. Eunwoo then reply "Of course I didn't see it. If I see I would have told you. Why would I hold it on to myself? It not make any benefit to me at all" Eunwoo answering like an innocent person. He is such a liar and he done pretty well after he know how thing go. Moonbin finally given up cause he think that because of his identity as a wolf which make him see the cursed that the normal human usually don't see. So he is pretty sure that Eunwoo is a normal person as he is not seeing through the cursed. Ahhhh.. poor Moonbin he doesn't know he has been trick by someone. The one you know who he is. Moonbin waving and saying goodbyes to Eunwoo and heading his home. Along the way he trying to get to his home he still thinking of this thing. It has been inside his mind and he want the clarify that. Why are these modern house were situated there? Does there some vampires species still exist in this world? This thought make him got a goosebumps and he feel a little shiver indicate that he didn't expected something like this would happen with him. He decided to talk with his family members after he reached his home.

At Moonbin wooden house,

He slowly walking in which his face is full of frowning. His expression is obvious enough to caught someone eyes. "Why are you frowning like that? You forehead seem to have a hard work down there. Are there anything bothering you today?" Jinjin asked with his kind consideration. Moonbin gathering all of his courage and trying to speak it out without scaring his family members. "I have found some weird thing today" Moonbin reply bit by bit. Jinjin further asked "What is the thing you called weird, tell me?" Moonbin then reply "I found a black modern house in the middle of the woods" Moonbin answer again. Jinjin further said "Then what next, you keep on saying a single sentence which make me want to ask more. Say it all out. Are you wishing for me to ask you every time you told something" Jinjin said while changing his standing position to sitting position. Cause he sensing that this story gonna be way more than a few minutes conversation. Moonbin take a deep sigh and begin his story "I asking one of my friend to bring me to his house and he bring me there. But I found something that I didn't expected to see" Moonbin paused for a moment make Jinjin ask further. "Found what, done leave it like this. I feel like some interesting stuff is going to happen" Jinjin said while raising his voice and smiling. "I found a modern house which I was the one who seeing it not my friend. I see the house there but my friend didn't see it. So I want to know why am I the only one who seeing it. This make me thinking of the thing you have told me before" Moonbin said while Jinjin said back "Do you mean that the modern house you said were cursed?" Jinjin asked to make sure they are in the same place. Moonbin nodding his heads and suddenly they both say it out the same words "Vampires"

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.