ᒪᗩᔕT ᗰIᔕᔕIOᑎ

Next morning where all the action need to be done.  The need to gather their conscious and don't let any stupid thought struggling them between the way. That the thing they need to keep in mind.

"Are you guys ready?" MJ asking for the check up. "Never be more ready than this" Rocky said while his eyes are very determined. "All right everyone, what I need from you guys is to stay focus, no matter what happen don't doing something without thinking first. Am I make that clear enough?" Jinjin said further to make everyone on the same ground. "Clear" Everyone answer in a same voice showing they are all ready for the huge mission which their life going to depend on it. No matter what it take, they need their freedom back and this is the way to let them know that we are also a living thing who want to live in peace without burden anyone and also don't want anyone to burden us also. "Sanha, are you ready?" Moonbin asking to make sure they can all starting the plan. "Yup, I'm more than ready. Bring it on" Sanha said while handing his arms and trying to stay still as possible, this will make a progress become more fluent. "Alright I'm done injecting, now move on to the next step" Moonbin said while trigger other people to start the next thing.

"Seem like that all we have to prepare" Eunwoo said while revising the plan in his head. "I think that probably what we can do for now" Moonbin said further. "Guys, I'm gonna draw their attention. Ready?" Sanha said while giving a signal to everyone before he leaving. "Ready" Everyone nodding their head while saying with the same understanding. Sanha make a way out while Rocky and MJ was follow. Eunwoo, Moonbin and Jinjin are heading to the building first to gather as many people they have before Sanha, Rocky and MJ reach there. The best way to draw their attention is by making their sense become more obvious, this can be done by Sanha need to make himself feeling vulnerable and that when his scent become more intense and easily to detect. All those researchers are smart they probably setting up all the radar near the place where their house located it. This probably the best way to draw their attention.

"Sir, there some report from the computer room" a man said some information about the vampire to their chief. "What it said?" Chief asking back with lower tone voice. "The radar has been stimulate, they are in danger. We might take this chance and catching them for the research" that man said another important thought in his mind. "Sound like they cannot working it out like they think. Be prepared I'm gonna go there by myself" Chief said while heading to his room for preparation.

Not so long, half of them were here, where Sanha, Rocky and MJ are all stand by. Sanha feeling someone is approaching him but he is not gonna make the plan failed so he act like he don't know it gonna coming. Sanha then save himself by falling down first before being hit just a few second to make sure he didn't get hit real hard and make him to become unconscious. Suddenly the plan is coming. Rocky presenting himself and about to save Sanha but someone also approaching him from the back. MJ who was observing the situation know what to do, he then said "Death pain" with his psychiatrist eyes leaning his back against the tree. That man who gonna approached Rocky smashed to the ground screaming out in pain, then he die. Another man coming along seeing his friend suddenly dropping to the ground. MJ then said another sentence "Well, well, well. How lovely you are to protect your friend who was dying already. I'll make you stay with him as you wish. Hahaha" MJ laughing in a much scary way. "Suffocated" MJ finally said another voice which make that man running out of oxygen and just drop down to the floor immediately. "Thank me later dude. Happy dead day guys" MJ said while still hiding himself behind the tree.

"Where are you, stop attacking from no where. That the way of coward people" one man said and that make MJ become more funny. He then laughing in slow rhythms but somehow make that man feeling more scared. "Don't be scared little boy, let see who gonna be the coward man you talk about" MJ said while making himself out of the tree. "Hi there, glad to see me don't you" MJ said further while looking at the ground. "Who are you? How could you do that thing?" a man asked while his voice is shaken. "Who doing what? Don't accuse me like that? I'm staying behind the tree and you friend just drop their entire body down by themselves. Did I throwing them down to the floor? I didn't see that. Did you see that I'm doing stuff like that? I don't see myself taking that action before" MJ said further while looking up and staring at them.

"How could you said that phrase with your face still light up, you are a psychopath" a man said back while he can't take it anymore. "Oh dear, I think I got caught. You are smart by the way but not as much as me" after MJ finish the sentence he then making his progress. Seem like this man is their leader, cause he seem not afraid of anyone. "You are vampires" that chief man said without hesitation. "Well, well, well. How pathetic I am. I'm getting caught. Are you gonna take me there? To your modern laboratory thing you call. Here is my hands take it I won't resist any of your action" MJ said while handing his hands while Rocky was about to said something. Sanha then grab Rocky just in time and whisper "He doing what is right? Of course that man is the chief so he need to get rid of him. Let's see what will he do. We can back up later it still not to late" Sanha said further cause MJ always handle with the situation under the pressure pretty well.

"Don't play any trick. I'm not gonna fall for you" Chief said while walking ahead slowly. 'You not gonna fall for me but why you are walking toward me to catch me, that doesn't sound like you not falling for me' MJ said inside his mind. "I'm promise, I'm not gonna resist anything. I know I was wrong, totally wrong. I'm willing to go with you" MJ said while doing a cross finger at his back indicate he speak lie. That man trying to approaching him bit by bit and MJ seem to not moving anywhere just waiting himself there for the man to come to him. At the moment that man grabbing MJ hand but MJ also fighting back. He used his hand grab that man hands and toss him to the ground and of course he didn't used that much of power for that simple action. But why does that man seem to cannot standing up again.

That man said further "You said you will not resisting me why you..." that man didn't finish the sentence MJ just stop him from that. "Sh...., no no no don't speak more. I know that I'm wrong that I'm not keeping my word but how dare you are become chief and believing your enemy words. Your subordinate will be proud of you for some stupid reason" MJ said while using his index finger and place it on his mouth and no word has been coming out from that man mouth. "You are trying to ruin my family, trying to kill my brother. How could I not resisting you? Are you an idiot?" MJ said further cause he really mean every word he say. "Sir, how are you doing?" a man under his control asking their chief. "Don't you see how pathetic I am right now, lifting me up" Chief said to his subordinates. "Sir, there some problem in the lab" a man further update the condition. "What is it?" Chief ask further. "Our researcher have gone and no one can find the cause of it yet" a man said with his scare emotion.

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.