I'ᗰ ᖇEᗩᗪY ᖴOᖇ ᖴOᖇEᐯEᖇ

They trying to follow the cracking trace appear on the wall and trying to find the chief Eunwoo has been smashed. Not so long, they finally found a man trying to stand but seem to failed most of the time. That why he still didn't going anywhere or escaping from that area that far. Easier for all the members to coming later and found him. "Don't trying to search the way to escaping from us, you are now the loser" Eunwoo said with his aggressive voice. "You, how could you become that strong" Chief continue asking. "How am I getting stronger, is that your business to know about mine. Worry about your own business first" Eunwoo answering back with the same mood. "What do you we gonna do now?" Jinjin asking further. "I think he can't move or playing any trick further. How about we letting him go then" Moonbin trying to give his opinion to the floor. "We can't just leaving him like this, when his body become healthy he might find a chance and stab our back later on" Sanha said something about the future that he predicted. "That right!, how about we keeping him with us. It might sound weird, but we can take the eyes on him every paces" MJ said his perspective further.

"Are you sure he's not going to messing around in our house?" Jinjin asking his boyfriend further. "This might be another good conclusion, how about we killing him instead. That should end the problem at the core" Rocky further join the conversation. "Please, don't kill me" Chief begging for pardon. "How dare you are begging for mercy after all the thing you have done with us?" Eunwoo saying back. "I'm sorry I'm troubled you guys but I have a reason for that. My family are going to die because of the disease and I don't want that to happen. After I heard the new that you guys might be the only hope in helping my family so I trying to put all my effort and trying to get your blood for investigation. I didn't have a thought of destroying your species or anything" Chief further continue his point.

"If that what you have been concern lately. Why you didn't asking us? Instead of catching us and doing something bad with my family. Why do you trying to threatening us? Because we are special and that make you want to get advantages from us. We also have our heart, have the right to feel about how other people will think toward us. May be if you asked us we might have giving our blood without any resisting at all. The reason we are fighting you guys back is because you guys threatening us first, and that we don't have any other chance else except fighting back. We are trying to living with you guys in peace. We are trying so much to not invading you guys space since we using your planet for living. But you shouldn't doing something bad to us" Eunwoo explaining every member point and that make everyone know how much he care about other people. "I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry" Chief apologize sincerely. Eunwoo then holding his fist meant to taking his life but he also a kindhearted person. He just punched that Chief until he actually knocking down and leave him like that.

"I didn't though you will letting him go" Moonbin talking to Eunwoo while they are all heading their home. "I'm not that cruel, even though I'm mad at him but I'm also understanding him. I will also willing to do anything if it gonna make someone I love to become save and healthy" Eunwoo reply back with lovely eyes. "It seem like everything is better now" MJ said while looking at Jinjin. "Yeah, I guess so. I wish it will be like this forever" Jinjin reply back also. "Thank you so much for risking you life to save me" Sanha said while looking at Rocky. "You don't have to thank me, thank yourself that you are still here, by my side" Rocky said while holding Sanha hand. They all reaching their home, spending time in their private room for two and discussing all the thing they have been through previously.

At Sanha and Rocky room,

"Hey, I wouldn't done a great job without you today. Thank for being my good fighting partner" Sanha said while looking delighted. "I'm glad I'm playing my part well but I also causing you some risk and I'm not feeling good at all" Rocky said his point further. "Don't think about it anymore. It already passed. Just focusing on what happening now?" Sanha said while holding Rocky hand. "Hey" Rocky said further. "What then?" Sanha reply. "You knowing right, that there gonna be some problem in the future about our relationship" Rocky asking more intense question. "I know, it gonna be a lot of it. But I'm willing to go through it. If you are right here by my side" Sanha continue the mood. "I'm not gonna leave you out of my sight, I'm willing to go through some hard time with you. I will make sure you going to be the happiest man in the world" Rocky said further his emotion. "I don't want to be happy, and don't try to making me happy when you are suffering. Cause I'm not going to feel that way" Sanha said further. "Thanks.... for making me realized.... that I'm not choosing the wrong person" Rocky said while smiling.

At MJ and Jinjin room,

"You shouldn't use that much power today, are you alright by now?" Jinjin asking with worrying face. "I'm fine now, thank for Moonbin recovery medicine. It help me just in the right of time" MJ said while feeling guilty. "Hey, why do I see this face again. It not your fault" Jinjin said to soothing his boyfriend. "I'm sorry I'm done pretty bad thing to your brother and that kinda hard for me to accept that you are really loving me" MJ said his point he has kept along in his mind. "It alright, you know that you are wrong and you apologize. That all it matter. I'm not thinking about that stuff anymore" Jinjin said further to calm his boyfriend. "Thank for making me understand that I can't force someone to love and hate each other. I'm look like a foolish person that time" MJ continue his drawbacks. "I'm glad you coming to this point, that why I'm loving you" Jinjin continue the conversation. "Are you sure you loving me because of that thing" MJ continue asking while his mood become lighter. "I'm loving everything about you" Jinjin said further his emotion. "I'm loving you too, thanks for coming back to me" MJ said while smiling back.

At Eunwoo and Moonbin room,

"Thank for saving my life again" Moonbin said to his boyfriend. "I can't lose you. No matter what happen I can live without you, not anymore" Eunwoo said while looking at Moonbin with the longing eyes. "I'm sorry I'm leaving you behind that day, I should have consider your feeling not only just what it feel right" Moonbin said while looking down to the ground. "Just don't leaving me again, okay" Eunwoo continue the conversation while using his hands lifting his boyfriend chin up and facing his face. Moonbin nodding their head state he is understanding. "I thought I need to hate you, to make myself become better since you're not coming back. But no matter how many time I'm trying to hate you I'm still not ready to hate you. Cause you are the one that I love" Eunwoo continue further. "I can't hating you also, I'm feeling so stupid that day when I decided to walking out of your house and leaving you there" Moonbin also feeling the same thing. "Remember how we are not supposed to falling for each other. Because it will reminding us at the end that how much we have gone through, and how we can change some impossible thing to become possible" Eunwoo said while looking at Moonbin. "Don't worry, I will always remembering that" Moonbin said back.

This is the end of my second boy love stories, hope you guys like it. I also planning in writing another story soon, so hope you guys still be with me until that moment. Thank you for all your participation and support, I wouldn't done this far without you guys. Thank you so much and see you later next story and lastly be safe!!!

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.