CHAPTER 13 | HIM AND I

~say, "I'm not going anywhere"~

Ethan's POV

"I'm getting the blankets, pass me the pillows when I say", she was talking in a hurry and I don't know why.

"At least tell me what we are doing and why are you doing it behind your mom's back?"

Olivia brought me at her house and her mom's not here so she is stealing almost the whole household and taking them to the roof.

She stopped and came near me, close enough for me to hear her heartbeats."Trust me this once, okay?"

"Of course."

Suddenly the door rang and I went to get it.

"Olivia!", I called her name while climbing the stairs,"Why did you order 2 large pizza and 6 fries and a giant bottle of coke? Are you planning on starting a diet tomorrow?"

I stepped foot in her room with all the baggage in my hands but she was nowhere to be found. I guess she already went up there.

"Hand me them and come up", she sneaked from the window and told me and I did as ordered.

I climbed up the straight small stairs at the outside of the window.

"God knows where you're taking me...", As soon as I saw the whole view with my own eyes I stopped talking.

", As soon as I saw the whole view with my own eyes I stopped talking

"A semi rooftop movie date?"

"You didn't like it?", She asked lifting her eyebrows up.

It was the best hideaway place I've ever seen in my life. At your own house but no one can know you're here.

"This is awesome why didn't you tell me this before?"

"This is my escape room, no one can see you plus adults can't fit through that window. Lucky us we could fit."

"Lucky us your mom wasn't home."

She keeps surprising me.

Olivia's POV

We could barely see our surroundings because of twilight. I played the movie and we both settled down with comfort.

"What kind of name is Midnight Sun?"

"Do you talk a lot while watching a film?" I looked at him with annoying face.

He came closer and wrapped me in his arms. He smiled and didn't say a word.

"Basically the girl's skin badly reacts to sun contact so she can't get out of house. She always gets out after dusk and leads her life that way but she has to get back home before Dawn."