CHAPTER 21 | LAST FIRSTS

~telling those stories we've already told
cause we don't say what we really mean~

Olivia's POV

"Please don't say it unless you mean it. You are not even sure Ethan!"

"I'm sure since you first cried in my arms Olivia, I'm sure since you first let me touch you, I'm sure since you first took me to your spot and the day you said you're scared of riding a Ferris wheel."

When the storm outside did not dare to break our heated conversation, the curtains kept playing around the bedroom window but still could not catch any of our attention.

I am so furious at Ethan. I thought something special was going on between us. I thought he was taking feelings into count, just like I was.

"But what if I still can't let you in? What if I fail giving you the chance?", I said lowering my voice.

"I'm telling you about my feelings Olivia! Take as much time as you need. But you've got to stop hide away from yours..."

"I never run away from my feeli..."

"Yes, you do!",he almost yelled at me, "You do that every fucking time. You always run away from everything. Instead of talking it out you always avoid the matter."

He was partially correct. I have been hiding myself from everything lately. In the name of taking time I have been running away from admitting my feelings.

"I'm just scared I'll say the wrong things if I rush", I sat down on the bed, holding my head with both of my hands.

Ethan sat down beside me when a loud thunder shushed the whole atmosphere.

"Look at me Olive", I turned my head to him. I broke into tears but he held me."You don't have to be scared of saying it back. I'm always here and you can say it whenever you feel it or want to."

"But I'm tired of waiting", I said and paused,"and regretting."

"then don't", his thumb rubbed the tears off from my lips when he spoke.

He kissed me softly on the lips and pulled away soon. Thunder buzzed again making me jump on my place.

I kissed him back. He didn't response for a second thinking I maybe rushing it and kissing him against my will. But I'm not.

When I climbed on top of him, he started responding with same energy.

"Olive",he mumbled."Don't force yourself",he said in between breathes."It's, not you."

I laid him down completely on the middle of the bed. I reached for the hem of my frock and pulled it over, leaving myself only in inner. He kissed me all over my neck and shoulder.

"It's me, your Olive",I said, breathing and panting hardly.

He bit and kissed me all around my cleavage and I let out soft moans. I sat up straight, breaking the kiss to unbutton his pant. He looked at me with shock.

"You're not ready yet Olive", is he for real now?

"It's not for you to decide. Admit that you want it too", I said and unbuttoned his pant.

The raindrops hit hardly on the glass wall. Part of the floor was wet but none of us cared enough to close the windows.

Ethan took me by my waist and before I could even realize, he was on top of me. He sat upon me and his hips danced with mine. He pulled off his polo shirt with one hand. He got down to kiss my throat and chin.

His left hand slid to my back and he unhooked my bra while I touched him all over his bare skin. His other hand went down to my warm skin at the inner thighs. His fingers trailed to my vagina over my underwear and rubbed it in circular motion.

" you're already wet. Sure you want it?",he asked under his breathe into my ears. We were both sweating even in the chills of April.

"I have never been this sure in my whole life. And I swear if you ask one more time..."

He grabbed me and kissed me hard before I could complete my sentence.

It was true. I don't know why but the thought of having sex with him for the second time felt so right. I don't even remember the first time.

"Don't worry baby I'll go slow", he whispered and got up. He pulled off his pant and his underwear. He got off of me and went down.

In a moment he pulled my garment off and his mouth covered my wetness. He sucked me making me gasp in  lack of air. I moaned louder, grabbing the bedsheet with one hand and Ethan's hair with the other one.

Once he was done with his job down there he trailed my body with his lips while teasing my hard nipples. He slowly got up while I could feel his hard crotch brushing my thighs.

He stopped his movement for a second when his eyes met mine. I sat up, still under him. I touched his cheek and kissed him on the corner of his mouth.

"Do it."

Without giving it a second thought he went inside me. I screamed in pain. He was hard inside me and it was painful. Both of our left hands were palming the bed for support.

He took me into embrace, still going back and forth."Tell me to stop whenever you want it to."

"Don't stop",he went harder on me,"...please"

He grabbed my long brown hair and went slow at the end. He pulled up and laid down, breathing fastly. He pulled the sheets over us, covering both of our bodies.

"How was it? Did I hurt you?"

"It felt amaizing. And no, you never could."

"Can you please stop wearing the necklace?"

I looked down. I got used to it since he gave it to me. I barely took it off. As time passed it became a part of me. But I snatched it from my neck and put it on the night stand. Because that isn't me, not anymore.

With that he took me in his arms and I blushed. I'd never know how he knew that Logan gave it to me. I hid my face into his chest while he caressed my hair.

He was really tired so he fell asleep soon. The rain stopped and no sound broke the silence. Until I whispered,"I love you too Ethan, since I don't even know when."

THE END