Chapter 47

"May boyfriend ka na?" Tanong nya nung naka recover na ko sa pambihira nyang pangalan.

"Yup ^__^"

"Ah. Tss. Bayaran mo yang kinain mo ah!"

"A-ano?! Akala ko treat mo 'to. Wala akong dalang pera."

"Problema mo na 'yun." Pag tinitignan ko sya, naalala ko talaga si sungit.

"Wala namang ganyanan =_="

"Oo na! Ako na magbabayad, umuwi ka na nga!" Amp naman neto. Ang moody.

[Oliver's POV]

I'm Kesha's father. I was on a business meeting when my phone rings. I excuse myself then answer the call.

--On call--

Her: Sir! Sir! Si-si ano. Si sir drake po nagpakamatay na naman.

Me: Bring him at the hospital, now! Pupuntahan ko kayo doon.

Her: Si-sige po sir.

--Call ended--

"I'm so sorry but I have to excuse myself. Please forgive me. I need to go now! Sorry." I immediately run to my car and to the hospital. I really don't know what's with the brain of that kid, he always attempts suicide.

The doctors and nurse here almost memorize his case when he's in here. The time he wake up...

"What's your problem huh?"

"Don't mind me, dad."

"Don't mind you?! Drake! This is the 5th time that you almost killed yourself. Tell me what's your problem."

"Wala nga pa!"

"Wala? Wala kang kahit na anong problema pero pilit mong pinapatay ang sarili mo?"

"Tss." He cover himself by a pillow.

"You can share your problem to me. Please son, don't make me feel like a nonsense dad."

"*sigh* Dad, if you really love someone, are you willing to fight for her?" He said while still covering his face. Me? I don't even fight for my first wife.

"If she doesn't love you anymore then it's time to let her go."

"No. Not that dad, if you love her and she loves you too..."

"Of course, I'll fight for her."

"But, what if destiny is not with the both of you? What if she's your sister?" I become shock for a moment. What is he talking about?

"Are you inlove with Nina?"

"No! Never!"

"Then why are you asking this kind of questions? And I do think that it's the reason why you always attempt suicide."

"Dad kasi..."

"What?"

"I'm inlove with your daughter."

"Drake! Are we talking about Kesha?"

"Opo." Maybe, it's time for him to know everything.

"Son, I'm not your real father."

"Dad! That's not a good joke."

"I'm serious. Ikaw, si Blake at si Brix, hindi ako ang ama niyo, but believe me, I treated and loved you and your brothers like my own son. Hindi mo kapatid si Kesha."

"A-ano?"

"Hindi kami kasal ng mommy mo, hindi nya rin anak si Kesha, kaya hindi kayo magkapatid."