Chapter 10:

I wake up to Drew's quiet snoring on side of me.I sit up and look around the small living room before standing up.Drew stirs and I look back and he reaches for something on the side of him.
"Jazzy."He mumbles in his sleep,and I blush.I know Drew likes me but he is my best friend's brother I can not do that to Trina.Although I'm sure she knows,they tell each other everything.He basically raises her since their mom died in a car accident and they never knew their dad.Drew had to grow up fast at 17 so he could provide for Trina.I lay back down,deciding I'm not gonna get up just yet.I lay down for about an hour,before taking my phone off of the charger and going to Wattpad to read After.I'm in the middle of Harry and Tessa avoiding each other again,when Drew's voice startles me back to reality.
"Good morning."He greets sleepily.He looks so attractive with his blond hair all over his head,his crystal blue eyes glossy,No Jasmine,stop that.I silently scold myself.
"Morning."I answer smiling my brightest smile.
"How did you sleep?"He asks running his fingers through his messy hair.
"Not so good ,I had one of my nightmares."I respond before my mind can catch up.I instantly look away.
"You have nightmares?"He asks looking worried.
"Yea they are not that bad."I lie.I shake and sweat.Last night I was surprised Drew didn't notice it was bad.I am caught off guard when Drew kisses my cheek and hugs me.
"It's gonna be ok,Jazzy."He assures me.I just nod and he lets me go.
"Are you hungry?"He asks me.I shake my head.It 12:00p.m. and I should eat but I'm not hungry.
"Wanna go to the beach?"He asks me quietly.
"Sure."I beam.
"Ok which bathing suit are you gonna wear?"He asks sounding like a perv.I flip him off and run into the bathroom he follows quickly grabbing me by my waist and pulling me out of the bathroom.I squeal when he throws me on couch,and starts to tickle me.I scream with laughter.
"Drew no stop."I scream putting my hands up to fight, but he's way stronger than me.
"If I stop are you gonna apologize for flipping me off?"He says and I laugh even harder.
"Yes,yes just stop please."I say in between laughs.He laughs and stops.
"Good girl."He says and I stick my tongue out , still laying down.He gets onto the couch with me and faces me.
"You look cute for someone who's hair is all over the place and just woke up."He compliments,i think
"Thanks."I smile.Drew starts to lean in,i do the same cutting off my mind for a minute.The minutes our lips my hands move to his hair,Oh my gosh I can not do this.I put my hand on his chest.
"I can't,it is just not right I'm sorry."I try to explain.He give me a understanding smile and gets up off the couch.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you."Drew says.
"It's ok,Drew."I say
"Now back to me being a perv,will you be wearing that bow bikini?"He asks.I laugh and nod taking out the bikini that reminds of Eric.I walk into the bathroom with my things to prepare for the day.I brush my teeth before peeling Drew's t-shirt off of my body.I put my hair in a low bun and take off my bra and panties.I quickly put on my bikini,thankful that it covers up the bruise that Eric's temper left.I step out of the bathroom to find Drew on the phone.
"How dare you talk about her like that,after what you did!"He yells and I jump.
"You know what I do not have time for this today."He yells and hangs up.
"You okay?"I asks and be nods.We pack a small bag and walks out of the cabin.
"Follow me."He says.
Drew's P.O.V
She follows me,silently to the top of a huge boulder in the beach.She looks out at the water and the trees and her eyes light up.She looks out to the beach and smiles so big it reaches her eyes.
"It looks way better up here."She whispers still gawking over the sight in front of her.
"Yea I thought you would like this."I say staring at her.She looks over at me and I try to quickly look away.She laughs and grabs my hand to turn me around.
"Why do you always do that?"She asks quietly.
"Do what. "I ask even though I know exactly what she is talking about.
"Stare at me and all that,then look away like I don't want you to look at me."She says,and the last part surprises me.
"I..well I like you and you know that,but you never really acted on it,"He stammers, "I thought I would always be Trina's older brother to you,so I just gave up.You know admire you from afar."I finish.
"But your not just Trina's older brother to me."She leans forward and I don't but the moment our lips touch she doesn't stop.Her hands move to her hair and mine to her waist.She kisses me even harder and I take in a sharp breath.I have to stop.When I look up at her she is smiling bigger than I ever have,thats pretty big.
"Let's get down from here."I say after a few beats of silence.The rest of day is spent playing on the beach,later that night we go to dinner and when we get back to the cabin it is time to go.She thanks me for buying her more clothes than she needed.I just nod.She falls asleep during the car drive.I get her key out her purse and open her house door for her before carrying her up to her room.
"Thank you Drew,I'll text you she says after I tug her clothes off and take off the shirt on my body and give it to her.
"Your welcome beautiful."I say quietly.The drive to my house is quiet.When I get home Trina is sleep I kiss her on the forehead and go to my room.The minute my face hits the pillow I am asleep.
(So how did you guys like the chapter!I really enjoyed writing because i like Drasmine but she may not end up with him.I'm gonna try to update daily.Well maybe every other day.Vote,comment,tell your friends!Ily cx)