Chapter 1:

Jasmine and her dad run through their two-story home arguing.
"Please dad." She begs going down the stairs.
"Everyone is going to be there." Her dads turns around slowly and she's expecting him to yell.
"I'm sorry,but not on a school night." She rolls her and turns around to go up the stairs.
"Not supposed to be in school anyway." Jasmine stated under her breath.
"What did you just say young lady?" Mr.Ruffkins yells and Jasmine knows where this is going so she walks back down the stairs.
"You are my daughter and you live in my house,what I say goes do you understand me!"
"Yes dad." Jasmine mumbles and slams the door when she gets d up to her room
"So irritating . she mumbles.After deciding that she 18 and her dad doesn't run her life and that she's gonna sneak out she goes to her closet.She grabs a black dress that comes to the middle of her thighs with a sweetheart neckline.She then grabs black pumps.She puts a hoodie and sweatpants over it so she can sneak out from the front.10 minutes of undressing and nervously waiting Her friend Trina's car pulls up.
"Hey you look really cute,I love your shoes."Trina said.
"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself."Jasmine says before realizing that's Trina's older brother Drew is in the passenger side.
"Hi I'm Jasmine!" She's says slightly blushing when she sees how attractive he is.Drew has blue eyes,pale skin,and blond hair.
"Hey." He says and Jasmine already likes him.The rest of the car drive is silent.
"Here we are."Trina squeals.Jasmine looks at the huge home that is built with bricks.
"How many people will be here?"she asks Drew.
" A whole lot these parties are big.You look tense come on in so we can get you a drink."Jasmine follows drew into the house he gets her a drink and walks away.
"Oh man sorry." A guy says,seconds later beer soaks Jasmines dress.When Jasmine looks up to curse him out she sees how cute he is and stops herself.
"It's ok."She answers.Jasmine thinks this guy is really cute.He is white,with brown eyes,and brown hair.
"Well I guess I should introduce myself,I'm Eric." He says smiling ear to ear.
"Jasmine!" She answers.
"You wanna see the coolest place in this house?"He ask confidently.
"Umm I don't know." Although he is cute she just met him.
"Please I won't kill you and I won't try to touch you although you are hot."he says making Jasmine blush.
"Ok let's go then." She said taking Eric hand.She happily anticipation what will happen next.