Chapter 24:

I wake up to a note from Drew saying he had to go into work.I text him and tell him i'm gonna head home.I grab my purse and keys off of his dresser and head out of the door.I decide to go home.When I reach the house my house,I trudge up the driveway.My dad and Kayla are on the upstairs patio looking out at the ocean view.I decide to take a nap,there is nothing else to do.
Drew's POV
When I walk into work my friends Josh and Allen are sitting behind the counter talking.
"Hey Williams!"They greet me.I wave and go to the break room to put my stuff in my locker.When I walk out they are looking down at my phone.
"What are you two looking at?"I look down and it is a text from Jasmine saying she was going home.
"I thought you were done with her." Josh says.
"We worked it out."I answer.
"For like the third time,why don't you let her her go man?"Allen complains.I look down at my hands,I can't break up with Jazzy not now too much has happened.
"They had sex."Josh says.
"It was her first time."He adds.Jasmine's first time is none of their business.
"Well is it true."Allen pushes.
"Yes,but that's not why I'm with her;I love her that is why I am with her."I tell them and mean it.
"Just be careful,she probably gonna get super clingy."Josh says and I roll my eyes.
"But how was she you know,for a virgin?"Allen asks.
"She was pretty good,she didn't cry or anything."I lick my lips at the memory.
"No fair every girl I've ever slept with that was a virgin cried."Allen complains and I chuckle.
"Well not my girl,she's strong.If it makes you feel any better she shed a few tears afterwards."I tease and he pushes my shoulder lightly.We don't get very busy today so Josh,Allen and I just chill all day.I leave work to go to Jazzy's house.When I ring the doorbell,A woman I have never seen before answers the door.She lets me in and calls Jasmine.Jazzy is getting ready for going to my house.She is acting so different,we are still the same couple.
"Hello Drew."Mr.Ruffkins says.
"Hi Mr.Ruffkins."I greet him back.
"Jasmine really likes her car."He tells me with hooded eyes.
"That's great,i'm glad she likes it."I say.
"A little bit extravagant."He says.
"Umm well she needed a car and I had the money so.."I begin to say.
"What are your intentions with her?"He asks me.
"I just want to make her happy."I tell him.
"Did you hold up to my rule of no sex?"He asks me and my heart drops.
"Umm well.."Before I can explain Jasmine comes down the stairs.
"What did you tell him."She scolds her dad.She looks gorgeous her hair is curly,as usual,she is dressed in a green spaghetti strapped tank top and gray short shorts with her green converse.Something is different about her,but I don't know what it is.
"I just asked him if he had held up to my no sex rule."He says.
"Well you know dad we didn't,I am eighteen I'm an adult!I should be able to have consensual sex with my boyfriend!"She is yelling and is a deep shade of red.
"As long as you live under this roof you are a child and one of the rules is to keep your legs closed!You need to stop being a little whore and get your priorities straight."He says.
"Well you know what dad.I don't have to live here.I'll go live with Drew."I try to hide my excited smile as she storms up the stairs.I follow her leaving his girlfriend crying and him with wide eyes.Jasmine is shoving things in a suitcase,I decide help her.When I get to the side of her she is crying.I decide that we should just stay quiet for now.When we finish she takes her house key off of her keychain and begins to cry,I take her into a hug and just let her cry.When she is done crying she picks up her keys,purse,and house key and walks downstairs.Mr.Ruffkins and his girlfriend are sitting on the couch.Jasmine walks over to the coffee table and sets down the key.I feel horrible,but I couldn't deny her of staying with me when I am trying to get her to be my wife.I will talk to her later.
"Can we take separate cars?"She asks and I nod walking to my car.When we arrive at my house she trudges up driveway with an emotionless face.I have never seen her like this before.When we get into the house she plops down on the couch and starts to cry.I lay down with her and just hug her.I drop a few tears because I hate to see her like this,she is always so full of life and happy.This is different.
"Are you hungry?"I ask her and she nods.We end up making tacos and I look at Jasmine with her headphones in dancing and she is smiling and her blonde hair is in her face.She looks so perfect,I take out my phone and snap a few pictures.She doesn't even notice she just keeps dancing.God I love her so much.After the song is over she takes out her headphones and put it on the big speaker."Sugar" by Maroon 5 in on.
"Dance with me."She coaxes and I shake my head and she pouts.I give in and we dance to the chorus of the song.These moments are the reasons that I keep fighting for her because of these moments.We watch this show called Friday Night Lights.I don't care for it,but Jasmine seems to like it so it'll do.She falls asleep so I carry her to the room I take off her shorts and leave her tank top on I attempt to put her hair in a ponytail,but I fail miserably so I give up.I take off my shirt and pants and lay down with her.She grabs my waist and lays her head on my chest.I never wanna leave her,I hope she feels the same about me.
(Hello all,so everything seems all calm and boring,well sort of.Anyway,things will heat up soon.So did you guys think Jasmine would leave?It surprised me because even though I write I don't think about it so it was exciting for me to write.Well Adios amazing people!Vote and comment I love you all!❤️😘)