Chapter 16:

I wake up and Drew is on top me.It is too hot for this.I try to push him off without waking him , but I fail miserably.
"Are you feeling better?"Drew asks.I nod.My headache has stopped a little bit , but it is.I get up out of the bed and walk towards the door.I walk into the living room to see Eric.He looks up at me and frowns.
"Why are you here?"He asks , with a frown set on his face.
"I was sick so I decide to come see my boyfriend;why are you here?"I counter.
"I'm here to talk to, Williams."Eric says , I can he is trying to keep his cool.
"I'll go get him."I say and walk back to the room.
"Eric is here to see you."I tell Drew and walk back out of the room.
"He's coming."I answer dryly.
"How you been."Eric asks.
"I've been good and you?"I answer.What the hell?
"Bad,I miss you like crazy Jasmine."Eric says taking a step towards me.
"Should have thought of that before;I have a boyfriend now."I spit.Before Eric can respond Drew walks out , still shirtless , what took him so long.
Eric's P.O.V
My original plan was to come over her and beat up Drew , but that's not gonna get me anywhere.
"What do you want man?"Drew asks.That prick didn't even have the decency to put on some clothes.You see its ok when Jasmine does it , but he needs to put on some clothes.
"To talk to you."I answer , trying to keep my voice neutral.
"About?"He asks , crossing his arms over his chest.
"Her."I answer , pointing to Jasmine
"What about me?"She jumps in.
"Why are you with her when you know she was mine."I start to raise my voice.
"Well now she's mine."He yells back.I shove him back and he pushes me to the floor.I punch him in the jaw before he can even get a hit in.I continue to push him until Jasmine voice startles me.
"Stop it!"She yells.
"I already ha e a headache and Eric you coming over here to start a fight with Drew will not help!I am not your girlfriend anymore , you ruined it for yourself.I am Drew's now!Please leave!"She yells , and Trina walk out of her room.
"Oh no!"Trina yells taking in the sight in front of her.
"Why are you here!How did you get in her!Get the hell out or I wi call he police!"She yells.
"Forget you!"I yell and go to the door and slam it.I can't help the tears that fall down my cheeks.I don't usually do this but even though our time together was short she was different.I have to get her back , and I will.
Trina's P.O.V
How dare that prick come to my house.How did he even get in here?
"Are you ok?"Drew asks my best friend.
"Yea I'm fine."She answers.They are so cute.
"Are you ok."Drew turns to me. I nod and walk into my room.
Jasmine's P.O.V
Drew and I walk into his room;I grab the remote and sit on the bed.I turn it to Lifetime to see Bring it!I scream and Trina runs in and looks at the television.She screams and Drew groans.We watch the whole show before Trina falls asleep on Drew's floor.I climb in bed with Drew and lay on his chest.Within seconds I am asleep.I think about texting my dad , but decide against it and go to sleep.I dream about a time where there was no Eric and it was just me and Drew.No rules in the world just us.I wake up to Drew's quiet snoring beside me.I get up out of the bed and go to Trina's room.I know this bitch has some of my clothes I give up and walk out of my the room.I hear a knock at the door.I go to the door to see my dad standing at the door.
"Why didn't you text me."He asks.
"I forgot."He turns on a heel and leave the porch.What the hell?I walk further into the house and go lay back onto the bed.My head still hurts this is gonna be a long day.
(I know it is short but they are gonna get longer again soon.)