Chapter 20:

"I told you we wouldn't get in."I tell Trina as we sit back in the car.
"It was worth a shot,I didn't think they would ask for our ID."Trina says and I laugh.
"I told you that before we got out of the car!"I say and giggles.
"Whatever,lets go to my house."She says I nod and turn on the car.
"Are you and Drew still fighting?"Trina asks and I nod.
"Please talk to him tonight."She begs and I shake my head.
"I am not gonna apologize for something that is not my fault."I say and sighs.
"One of you will have to let go of your pride; I would hate to see you guys end things over this."She says.
"I don't know Trina I just don't know what to do."I say turning into the driveway.We trudge up the driveway and walk into the house.There is loud music coming from Drew's room so I walk in there to tell him to turn it down.When I walk in I see another girl on the end of his bed and Drew is at the top,shirtless.Oh God,he wouldn't,he didn't.
"Turn down the music,Drew."I say,my throat tight.He moves to the end of the bed and starts to rub the girl's thigh and she giggles.I bite my lip to stop from crying and he smirks.
"Oh is it bothering you,Jasmine?"He asks with a smirk still on his face.Who is Jasmine I thought I was Jazzy.
"Yes can you just turn it down."I say and my voice crack at the end,making his smirk grow.He turns down music,finally and I walk out of the room and finally let the tears fall.I walk into the bathroom and continue to cry.
I've been crying for about an hour and I am now lying on the floor,reevaluating all my life choices.I hear the door click and look up to see Drew.
Drew POV
When she looks up her beautiful blue eyes are gloss and tears are coming out of them.I was an idiot for acting like I slept with that girl just to spite Jazzy,I know we are fighting bit that was wrong.
"Are you ok,Jazzy."I ask and she whimpers.Why am I such an idiot?She's perfect and here I am messing it up.
"Look Jazzy I'm so sorry,I shouldn't have done that.Me and that girl we didn't do anything I swear it."I say and she cries harder.I get on the floor with her and try to hug her but she moves.
"Jasmine I am so sorry,I was wrong.Please I need you."I beg she still hasn't said anything back.I know I messed up,but how does she think I felt that she was with Eric.What are you saying Drew?She wasn't even doing anything with him.
"Jazzy please let me make it up to you."I say.Why isn't she saying anything,she can yell at me for all I care.
"Is this what....getting your heart broken feels like?"She finally say and my heart drops.
"I don't know what are you feeling?"I ask her.
"My stomach hurts,I can barely speak and I know I have a heart because it hurts,but at the same time I feel nothing."She says and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
"I'm sorry Jazzy,please forgive me."I beg and she nods and finally scoots into me.Thank God I got her back before Eric.The game would have took an ugly turn.
Jasmines POV
I am now in Drew's room with his shirt on while he flips through channels for what to watch.My phone vibrates and I look at the screen it's Eric.I pick up the phone and put it to my ear.
"Hey Jasmine."He says and I smile.
"Hi." I greet him.
"I need to tell you something."He says.
"Ok what is it."I ask him.
"No I need to tell you in person."He says.
"Are you okay?"I ask him,I am starting to get worried.Drew looks at me and smiles and I hang up on Eric.The rest of the night is spent watching television.Drew falls asleep on the new episode of Degrassi and I join him in slumber after the show is over.