Prologue

At a beautiful palace where there's a lot of people is having a party after they've won against the war between the celestial kingdom and the Dark Kingdom.

"If wasn't Mr.Yang who set up all the tactics I think we will gonna lose this war against the Dark" Said the King who laugh happily.

"To thank you and your clan I'm gonna toast you a glass of wine, cheers" the King raised up his glass.

"Thanks your majesty" Mr.Yang smile and take a sip of his wine.
Everyone is laughing and enjoy the party night in the celestial palace.

"Hyunjin" The king look at his son who have a long pretty blonde hair with black outfit.

"Yes father?" Hyunjin look at him.

"I see that you are old enough to get married so...father decided to help you with your marriage..."The king turn to look at Mr.Yang
"Your daughter is the best for my son right, Mr.Yang?" The King smile.

Mr.Yang never thought of that and literally got choked by his drink. He look at his wife who is sitting next to her.
"Isn't this...bad?"

"Are you guys gonna reject my son?" The king suddenly ask.

"No your majesty we... accept it" Mr.Yang smile and got hit on his elbow by his wife.

"That's good , son...thanks to mr.Yang now"

Hyunjin get up and bow at Mr.Yang "Thanks Mr.Yang accept me as your future in law"

The King is happy and the party begin to become lively. The beautiful melody is playing all around the palace.

......

At the peach blossom village.
I was playing with my best friend - Jane at my house backyard.

"Come and catch me" I laugh as I run around the backyard with her favourite red with little cute bell anklet.

"Give me back my aklet Y/n" Jane try to catch me until I bump on my dad.

"Bully Jane again" Said my father who just comeback from the party and snatch the anklet from me than hand it back to Jane.

"We were just playing" I pouted and rub my head softly.

My dad just tell Jane that her mom is here to pick her home and she left then I been ask to go to the cottage.

I sat down with my dad and look at me. "Y/n you have to get prepared for your special day" .

"Special day?" I look at him curiously.
What kind of special day? My birthday? But its already past...

"It's your wedding day"

I almost got choked when my dad suddenly say that.
"But dad I dont have a partner yet how am I gonna get married Ha ha ha that's funny" I laugh.

"It's the prince, your marriage has been decided by the king and me and also... your age is suitable to get married"

"I- but dad we never met each other how am I gonna married with the prince"

"You'll met him during your wedding day, that's all your mom will help you with the preparation"

"Wh-what?" I'm so shock til I don't know what to say only able to stand there watch my dad walk away. I follow my dad and hold his sleeves "dad can you just cancel the marriage?"

"I wish I could but no one can defy the king"

I sigh and let go my dad then he went in the house and left me alone outside the backyard.
I don't wanna get married with the prince... What should I do...

..................