CHAPTER 43

The next day, Hyunjin has left to somewhere else to get the punishment that he promised with his father.

Y/n is at her room with her lil prince that been brought by Nana from the Queen chamber.
It's just as Hyunjin said, the Queen would agree to let the child meet his mother instead of worrying bout the Queen would banning her to see her child.

Buy of course, there will have time limit to let them both see each other, when the times up...the lil prince will be sent back to the Queen chamber.

"He's so cute just like you my lady" Nana smile while playing with the baby that Y/m were carrying in her arms.

"Nah I think he more like his father" said Y/n who is looking at her son in her arm.

They were giggling in the room while playing with the lil prince.

......

Sharon Pov.
I walk past Y/n's chamber after get out from my chamber, I heard giggle from the chamber and I take a look at it.

I saw she was playing happily with her son along with Nana her maid.

Hmph, I wonder how good she was until Hyunjin willing to be punished for her and the king even didn't take any action on her too... Just because Hyunjin is now the crown prince and almost half of the king's job are in charge by Hyunjin. This got me getting hard to make Y/n get away from Hyunjin and disappear from the world...

"Geez" I bite my bottom lips as I felt upset and just kick the stone til hit on someone else.

"Ouch- who the heck throw me stone"

I look at the direction where the person were standing at.
It was prince Yongbok who is walking in the chamber of the crown prince.

"Greeting, your highness" I bow at him when he put his eyes on me.

"Oh hey there, aren't you supposed to be stay in your room to take your rest?" Yongbok look at me.

"Uhm well—"

"Her highness said she need some fresh air but...seems like someone else make her highness no mood again" said the maid.

"Oh and you just throw me the stone?" Yongbok said.

"N-no I didn't mean it" I said.

"You didn't mean it because you didn't saw me around"

"Y-yes"

"And you're not going to apologize?" He raise his brow make me kneel down on the ground.

"I'm sorry for that, i hope to get to forgiveness your highness" I kowtow at him.

"Whoa whoa whoa , I don't need your kowtow ... I don't deserve it, just get up and went back to your room...you need some rest remember? " Yongbok said and walk past me, then he enter in to Y/n's chamber.

I get up from the ground with the help from my maid and he pat the dust away from my dress for me.

"Why is he entering her chamber?" I mumbled.

Anna my maid look at me then look at the way where Yongbok just enter.

"Did his Highness close to that woman?"

I shook my head "I'm not sure, I never seen them that close before...or..." An idea just pop up in my mind then I smirk.

If everyone know that Y/n and Yongbok have some kind of relationship...she will get kick out from the palace...

But...Yongbok might be in danger , I have to use you to get rid off this woman, your highness so... I'm sorry for that...

"Let's go Anna, back to my chamber" I said while show her my hand. She hold it with both of her hands then bring me back to my chamber.