CHAPTER 9

It's been almost a month I've run out from my hometown and been staying in the hut with Hyunie my boyfriend.

I never thought I would made up to this way.

I went to the outside of the hut while Hyunie is cooking at the kitchen.

I run up to the beautiful flowers that grow beside the tree and pick it for decorating our small hut.

"Don't run so far baby" said Hyunie who is watching me from the window of the kitchen.

"I won't~" I replied and busy picking the flowers then a groups of footsteps coming from the forest. When I look up it's the guard from my kingdom. I quickly run in to the hut before they catch me.

"There the princess! Quick!" The leader guard bring his mens towards the hut.

"Help meeeee" I run towards Hyunie and hide behind of him along with the guard sneak in the hut.

"What happen?" Hyunie look at me then look at the guard.

"Y/n! How dare you run away from home huh" that's my dad who just come out from the crowd of guards. He was about to tell but he stood there after saw Hyunie were blocking me.

"His royal highness" My dad just bow down his head greeting Hyunie and it's make me even more confused why would my father do that towards a human?

I look at Hyunie then look at my dad who saw me sneaking out my head from Hyunie back.

"Y/n!"

I hide myself again afraid that he starting to scold me for what I've done a month ago.
But it's not what I expected.

"How can you just come meet Prince Hyunjin without leaving a note to us? You got us all worried you know" He sound soft.

"Prince Hyunjin?" I sneak out and look at my dad then point at Hyunie.

"You mean him? Prince Hyunjin? Ha ha ha that's funny" I laughed and slap Hyunie's arm.

Everyone just look at me silently and Hyunie just clear his throat.

I look at him from head to toe then look at my dad "is he really the prince?"

My dad nodded and bow at Hyunie once again.
"I'm so glad the both of you were together, if you two are together then we will just retreat" Said my father who spoke politely towards Hyunie.

Hyunie just nod and my dad literally just take his mens leaving the hut.

After they left, I look at Hyunie unbelievable.
"Are you seriously the prince?" I asked still can't believe what I heard just now.

Hyunie turn around and look at me. "Not gonna lie... I'm actually the prince who you gonna marry with—Prince Hyunjin... is me"

I jaw dropping and move backward. So...all these days I've been staying with my fiance? And now we're both really together but—

"Why don't you tell me before?" I asked.

He look at me and slowly come closer to me.
"I actually wanted to told you that I'm the Prince...but also afraid you would just leaving me since that you told me you were not going to marry the prince" He explained.

"So you set a trap, make me fall in your trap and start a drama of a normal human meet a fox like me? Then you successfully make me fall for you?"

"Y/n that's not why you think, I did not set the trap" Hyunie I mean Hyunjin take out his hand bout to hold my hand.

"How could you—" I move backward and just run out the hut, can't believe everything were set by him and he even kept secret from me for freaking a month.

"Y/n!" Hyunjin chase behind me and pull me , stopping me from running away.

"Let me alone" I said and struggling his grip.

"Y/n...Please I'm sorry for not telling you earlier I really love you from the bottom of my heart the day when you revealed your true identity" Hyunjin gently rub his thumbs on the skin of my hand as he looks worried that I will gonna leave him.

I just look at him and he even kneeled down Infront of me and begging me for not leaving him.

"Please don't run away my lil snowy, I know this might be a shock news for you that I'm the Prince but believe me I love you not because you're the princess but cause of the times we spend together"

All of the memories that we create is now flashing in my mind.

The man who save me from the trap and taking care of me every day and night.

The man who appear when I'm in my hardship facing the scary thunder sound, comfort me til the bad weather gone.

The man who cook for me when I'm hungry and even save me from falling from the tree when I try to pick the apples up at the tree.

The man who always there for me when I'm in need and it's only him—Hyunie who is the prince that I just know it from my dad.

"No wonder you look so strange the whole days when we're together...not even looks like a normal human at all, never thought you were the dragon king's son of the celestial kingdom" I said as I look down at him who still kneeling down Infront of me.

"I can't bear with your knees, get up your royal highness" I said and try to stand him up, but he refused it.

"No! I don't wanna get my knees up not until you really accept my love as your future husband"

"Just get up first" I said with sighed and he just shook his head.

"Fine fine fine...I accepted your love ... future hubby" I play with my finger and peeking him, found that he look at me with his surprise look.

"Come on get up now" I commend and he literally just carry me up with his hands on my waist.

"Yeahhh!! My fiancée accepting me again!" He scream happily and just turn around with me.

"Weh!! What you doing ,Put me down!" I smack his hand then he place me down while giggling.

"Can we plan about our wedding?" He suddenly asked make me blushed.

"Can we just talk that later? That's too fast for us to get married...beside...I still want to spend more time with you"

"You could also spend even more time with me after married too silly fox" He tap my nose and smiled.

"Aish stop making me blush idiot dragon" I push him and run away from him left him speechless after get call idiot by me.

"Yah! How dare you call me idiot, come here fluffy!" He shouted and begin to chase me. I scream with giggle and just run into the hut before he could catch me.