CHAPTER 63

Y/n Pov.

After Hyunjin left I get down from the pillar while taking off the blindfolded.

"Finally he is not around I can take a break now..." I smile and sit at the tea-table pouring myself a cup of tea and drink it.

"Miss So Hee...the crown prince said you can't take break before he coming back" said the immortal guard of Hyunjin who been ask to watch over me.

"He's not around so just let me take some break... I've been didn't rest properly because of him" I said and eat the pastry to fill my empty stomach. "mm so delicious"

"But...the crown prince..."

"If you and I didn't say anything he wouldn't know so just—" I said and place my pointer finger on my lips "got it?"

He just look at me and I hand him the pastry "here eat something and forget about that Prince...you wouldn't know how harsh he was" I start to complaint "He didn't even let me take a break keep ask me to practice til I finally improve the skill..."

"His royal Highness did it for your own good" the immortal guard said with a smile.

"If he do he should've let me rest instead of practicing til my body is pain" I said and massage my arm then I get up "I'll go and take a walk out there"

"Miss...his royal Highness..."

"Shh just don't tell him then everything is fine, that's all I'll be back before evening" I said then run out the valley.

"Miss! Miss!"

I ignored the guard and just went out having fun by walking around the nearby town.
I got the chance to take a break so I won't miss out. Just let me having fun as much as I want.

..........

Hyunjin Pov.

After going back to the valley from celestial kingdom.
My immortal guard greet me when I arrived there.

"Greeting, your royal Highness"

I look around and didn't see Y/n then look at him "where's she?"

"Forgive me for didn't do my job well...Miss So Hee went out after your royal Highness leave... I've try my best to stop her but..."

"It's ok, let her be" I said and went in to the hut "if she's back asking about me just tell her that I hasn't come back yet"

"Yes, your royal highness"

I just went to the bed and lay down to take my rest. I've been so tired after coming back from celestial kingdom. It's not because of how much mana I've use to teleport here and there but tired of seeing the same things that happen before.

.......

Y/n Pov.

I've been wander around the town the whole day til forget the time. I eat the oden while looking around to look for something to play then I found some kids is playing soccer over there. I went towards them and watch them play til they kick the ball to me.

I catch it before it hit me.
"I'm sorry" they apologize and run to me to get their ball.

"It's ok" I smile and hand them their ball.

They get it and went back to play again. I just stand there and watching them playing around remind me of Doyun.

I wondering how is Yunyun doing...it's been a week I didn't see him.
He must be busy on his study...