CHAPTER 1

The sun has rises up and shine all over the world. The wind blew over the peach blossom make the town full with pinkish petals all over the places with a slight floral scent.

The people in the town start to busy with their own business and it's slowly getting lively.

"Do you know that? Princess Y/n will soon getting married with Prince Hyunjin"

"Of course I do know it's literally spread all over the world, a handsome prince with beautiful princess together Aww they're really good match"

"Yeah you're right oh the princess is here" They stop gossip when I was walking around the town.

They bow their head once they saw me appear in the town.
"Good morning your highness, coming to get your favourite pastry?" The owner of the shop smile.

"Yeah" I just nodded and look at the delicious pastry that been arranged perfectly in the food storage. Damn all of the pastry looking so good until I don't know which one should I have it for today's breakfast.

"Actually you don't need to come here by yourself , we'll send all of the pastry to your house" the owner said.

"Nah that's fine beside you are busy with your job so don't need to bother you for deliver the pastry" I smile and point at the strawberry pastry "I'll just have this one"

"Alright, here you go~" The owner smile as she hand me the box of the pastry that she help me to packed up my order.
Just when I wanted to pay she refused it "it's ok, it's free for our beautiful princess" She smiled.

"Uhm.. ok thank you so much" I just smile and left the shop with my pastry box.

All the way walking around the town , I always heard of the marriage thingy between me and that one Prince of the celestial kingdom. Just because of this, I get surrounded by the people in the town and even get lots of free gift out of a sudden...

I just went to the garden where I usually meet up with Jane my bestie.

"What? You going to get married soon!?" Jane were so shock after I told her what my dad tell me last night.

"Yeah and it's sucks that the marriage can't be cancel... I don't wanna get married in such young age" I said as I still hasn't unbox my pastry and still holding it with both of my hands.

"Why you can't cancel the marriage?" She ask in curious way.

"You know... It's the King of celestial kingdom who arranged it even my father also dont have any idea to cancel this marriage"

"Don't tell me you gonna married with that old man, oh my gosh" Jane cover her mouth as she were shock with what she were think of.

"It's not! But the son of the King"
Damn this girl simply guessing stuff that people hasn't even explain yet.

"Ahh the son of the king... Was it Prince Hyunjin? The one who is so famous in the world just because on how strong he were during the war and his good looking faces" Jane asked.

"Or Prince Yongbok? The one who is the adopted son of the king?" She added on.

"You know what ? I don't know who am I gonna married with my dad doesn't tell me who he is..."

"Hmm that's so secret huh what if it's really the king you gonna married? Omg"

"Stop! It's not the king but the prince!"
I'm so done with her and just eat my pastry with Jane who is laughing at her own joke til she choking and even fall off the bench.

I burst out laughing when seeing her fall off the bench and help her to get up.

"But you know Y/n... We only heard about how famous they are but we still not knowing what kind of person they are so I think you have to be careful since that we never met this prince" Jane said after sat down on the bench.

She's right , we have to be more careful with a person that we not knowing in our entire life. We only heard from the people but never get close to them by ourselves...

"What if... I run away from the wedding?" I suddenly ask as the bad idea just pop up in my mind.

"Run away?! Seriously? No matter where you go it's no use tho... They will definitely find you all over the places" Jane said.

That's true...cause the entire world was belong to the celestial king. We as a small kingdom also can't get away from their eyes.

Just when I was about to give up, a place that just pop up in my mind- it's a place where all human live! Like that way no one can find me hohoho I'm so genius.

"Yah why are you smiling like that?" Jane look at me.

"Muehehehe I know where I can hide til they give up on married the prince with me" I smirk and chew my strawberry pastry. "mmm~ so sweet"

"Where? Don't you dare to tell me it's the restricted area of our world..."

"Uh huh that's the place I was talking about" I nodded and feel proud of myself for being so genius.

"Are you serious?!"

"I never be so serious but this time! Yes! I'm serious...for my freedom~" I put the cream on Jane nose and run away before she could smack me.

"Y/n!"

I laugh while running around to avoid Jane attack.

..............
[To Be Continued]