CHAPTER 67

Hyunjin get back to celestial kingdom due to important meeting left me and Doyun here at the dragon valley.

It's a bit windy today and we decided to fly a kite.
I hand the kite that I've summon out for Doyun "here you go"

"Wow it's so beautiful" Doyun smile and looking at the kite that I gave him. "How to play this?" He asked in curious way.

"Play this need a good teamwork mmm In mortal world I saw the people play it's something like..." I check on the kite and realized something then I summon a string "we need this" I smile and tie it on the kite while described it to Doyun.

"Then release it when I say it ok?"

He nod then I count "1...2...3 go!"
He released then I bring the kite run on the courtyard, it's slowly fly up to the sky and I slowly release it. "It's work! Omg" I can't believe that I success in my first try. Doyun clap his hand happily and run towards me "Mother you're so amazing"

I just smile and give him the string "here, slowly release the string to let the kite fly up high, remember do not release it all or else it's fly away"

"Ok" He nod and I watch him.

"Mother, you ever went to mortal world?" He look at me.

"mm yep when I'm bored staying at the immortal world I just went to the mortal world to see new things"

"Is it fun there?"

"mm yes it is but it's also bothering too since we are immortal we can't use magic power at there we have to hide our identity when visit there so people in mortal world will think we are the part of them...if Yunyun is interested I can take you there to have fun"

"Really? I've been so long didn't visit mother and father's sweet hut at mortal forest"

I look at him "hut in mortal forest?"

Why do I feel familiar with this?
It's like I know the place before but I can't remember anything.

"Yes! It's Yunyun's favourite place to visit I can feel your love with father there"

"My love with your father?"
seems like Hyunjin do really love his dead wife til make a hut at mortal world so no one could bothering them...

Just when we were talking at the courtyard, the kite suddenly uncontrollable due to a sudden strong wind.

"Quick, take-up the string" I said and help Doyun to get back the kite.

The wind is getting stronger than before til the atmosphere here is getting weird. I decided to use my mana to get back the kite then bring Doyun go in to the house.

"Let's go" I hold his hand and about to walk back to the house.

A sudden growl come out from nowhere make me look at the direction where the sound come from.

I saw a Kirin is looking at us with its fierce look.
As soon it began to blow out a fire to attack us.

I quickly bring Doyun run to avoid the attack.
then another attack come and I summon out a protective cover to resist the Kirin attack.

"Quick! Get inside the house now, I'll handle this Kirin...do not come out when things is not over" I said and Doyun run to the house as fast as he could then I went to the Kirin to divert it attention so he won't go attack Doyun.

I summon out my sword and begin to fight with the Kirin who suddenly appear in the dragon valley out of nowhere.

The fire ball that spit out from the Kirin fly towards me and I wielding my swords to resist the attacks. Just when I was too focus on the fire balls attack, the Kirin suddenly attack me from the side by blowing out flame.