CHAPTER 50

I continue my journey to the west sea kingdom, I still have a day left to arrived before the party held.

I shook my head as I felt pain while walking out the pink forest and now I'm in another Destination where is almost reach the sea.

"How much wine did I drink last night...my head is so hurt damn it" I mumbling and all the way walking through the bamboo forest.

"Let me take a rest for a moment" I said to myself and sit down on one of the rock under the tree. I wipe my sweat while taking my rest. I even summon out some snacks for myself to full fill my empty stomach.

"After fill up my stomach then continue my journey, we're almost reach the beach" I eat the pastry that I summon and drink the tea too while looking up the sky.

Strange to say that I always dreaming the same guy even last night too. Who is he for me tho, why did he always appear in my mind and he always call me...what was that name again? Nah nevermind it's just a dream better don't take it seriously.

Also...I did not knowing who my parents was, even I ever ask my master he didn't answer me.

I even ever ask about how did I lost my memories all he did was silent or even just kept telling me that I lost it during fighting with the beast. But why I can't even remember anything?

Forget about it, better continue my journey before sunset or I'll be late on sending the gifts to King Han.

I pat my hand and make the foods disappear then continue my journey to the west sea.

It's took me half day to arrived, just as I expected I arrived at the evening.

"Oh so this is west sea?" I look around and found a castle were located on the centre of the sea.
I used spells to make a bridge and walking towards the castle.

"Excuse me miss, could you let us use your bridge to enter the castle?"

I turn around and found two man that looks noblest.
"We're from the crane clan that have been invited by king Han to attend his first son's birthday so... allowed us to use your bridge to reach the palace"

"Oh greeting to the both of you, yes please" I smile and they bow "thanks so much"

"Anytime" I smile then we heading to the palace using my magic bridge.

After reaching there, I hand the invitation card to the guard.
"Your card is written Mr.Seokjin..."

"That's my master, he ask me to attend the party for him while he have other important business to do...and here is the gifts for his majesty" I said while summoning the gifts that my master ask me to give them.

"Oh okay, over here please"
They show us the way and I enter in the palace.

I never thought of the west sea palace is so beautiful, especially we can see the views of the ocean from here. It's so enjoyable by listening to the sounds of the wave and looking at the beautiful views of the sea.

"Miss, here is your room" The maid open up one of the door and show me the guest room.

"Oh thank you" I smile and went inside the room immediately lay on clam design bed. "Oof this was so nice, I finally can take my rest after walking for so long" I said and slightly fall asleep.

..........

Hyunjin POV.

After leaving the white land, I finally arrived at the west sea.

"Greeting your royal Highness, over here please" the guard greet me after my arrival. I followed the maid to meet with King Han.

"Hello there Prince Hyunjin and you too little meatball" Han smile and pinch Doyun cheek.