CHAPTER 8

Y/n pov.
I'm all alone in the cottage after Hyunie left, I don't know what to do in this cottage. It's too bored for me to just laying on the bed brushing my fox tail.

There's no town around this forest, even if it's have it's far from here and I can't go any further since Hyunie said it's dangerous out there so I have to be a good fox to stay here til my master is home.

"But I'm so bored!!" I scream in the air as I kicking my legs.

I sit up and pouted thinking of something to do for making myself not so boring in this cottage.

I look outside the cottage as I could hear the sound of the waterfall coming from the forest. It's seems like there have a waterfall near here.

I rolling my eyes and grinned.
"Why don't I just went to have fun at the waterfall? Since it's kinda hot today..." I smile and run out from the cottage then stop.

"But...Hyunie ask me to stay in the cottage..." I look at the cottage for awhile then turn around.
"Just for a while is fine right?" I just run towards the forest, all the way to the waterfall.

Once I reach the waterfall, I was amazed by the views of the beautiful big waterfall along with the beautiful sound of the water splashing down the river.

"Wow~ I can't wait to swim in the river" I stomping and start to take off my outwear leaving only underwear then place my dress on the stone next to me. Then I slowly get in to the water.

"Wuuh so cold" I slowly get in to the water and start to swim slowly.

I literally just have fun in then shake the water off my head, the bell on my necklace just ring along with my shake.

"Oh shoo-" when I realized that I'm still wearing the necklace and it's ring when I shake.

Hyunie just appear Infront of me looking at me at the shore with surprising face.

"Stop looking at me!" I quickly get in the water to hide my body, Hyunie quickly turn around.

"Why are you ringing the bell if...you were taking your bath?" He said with nervous tone.

"I— it's was an accident" I replied while blushing and slowly move myself to the stone that near me and hide behind there.

"Then...why won't you just took off before bath?"

I bite my lips and scratch the stone with my nail.
"I...forget..." I replied in tiny tone.

What should I do? My dress still at the stone beside him...

..........

Hyunjin POV.
I was busy with my paper works not until I heard the bell from Y/n's necklace is ringing.
Is she in a danger again?
I just place down my paper work and get up from my seat, all the way out from my room and teleport to where Y/n were.

When I arrived, I saw Y/n is swimming in the river with only her underwear.

Why did she just summoning me in such a private time of herself?

She saw me and quickly hide herself under the water.

"Stop looking at me!"

I quickly turn around facing my back to her.

"Why did you ring the bell if you were taking your bath?" I ask and try to not look at her.

"I—its was an accident" she replied and i could here that she were moving herself in the water.

"The...why won't you just took off before bath?" I replied and peek her only found she were hiding behind the big stone.

"I...forget.."she replied in her tiny tone.