CHAPTER 25

Sharon Pov.
I was walking towards Hyunjin's room as I was about to send him some dinner and even visit him to see whether if he is doing fine or not after he got injured during the war.

Just when I get closer to his room, there's two guards who is guarding his room stopping me for enter in.
"The prince order no one allowed to go in during his rest time" the guard said.

"I'm here just to send him some dinner, he need to eat something" I said and they seems didn't allow me to enter.

"Sorry miss, the price has order so please go back" They said and I hummed then stomping away with the dinner box.

Just when I was leaving, I saw a white light just flash through the sky to the direction where is Hyunjin room were.

I went to took a peek, the guards that were still standing there earlier has leaving...

I saw a girl with light blue maxi dress walking in to Hyunjin room.
There's no one other than Y/n.

How could she can get in there?!
Where's the guards?! Did she just poisoning them?! Make them obey her and leave from the place?!

When I was wanted to go check out what is going on, the door has shut...

"Dammit!" I curse and turn back to where my room direction were.

I enter in to my room and throw the box at the floor make all of the food that were in the box spread out all over the places.

"What's wrong? You fail to get inside to meet the prince again?" My maid said as she start to clean up the floor.

I just walk to my chair and sit down, looking at the maid.
"Not even failed! I saw Y/n just sneak in to his room without any guard surrounding there but when I go...the guard just ask me to go back" I complained.

"That's weird...we should tell the king and Queen, the prince has drop order for not letting people to disturb his rest time but here what we got...Y/n sneak in his room and that the part of breaking the rules of the celestial kingdom" the maid say.

"And also she not only break one rules...she has been breaking a lot of rules since the first day she is here so she supposed to get punishment..." The maid added on.

I look at her and smile "You're right... I'll tell the king about this tomorrow...let's see what will happen to Y/n" I smirked.

..............

Y/n Pov.
The next day, I was still asleep and turning myself around to hug Hyunjin.
I felt happy that he was still next to me unlike the last time he just left me without telling me he took his leave first.

"You awake?" His raspy voice is send in my ear make me smile and nodded with hum as reply.

I felt his soft lips landing on my forehead and his touch on my hair that make me snuggle into his embrace even more. It felt so good with his touch on my hair.

"How's your sleep?" He asked and I look at him for awhile then rest my head on his chest.
"It's great and I hope you have a good sleep too" I answered.

"Me too" he smile and I raise my head up to have a morning kiss with him.

After that, I went to took my shower while Hyunjin just laying on his bed reading his book after done changing up himself.

Just when I was about to come out from the shower, I heard a door knock make me stop my movement.

"Who's there?" Hyunjin asked and he look at me who was about to come out from the bathroom, he just make a "go back in" sign then I nodded and step back in to the bathroom and shut the door back.