CHAPTER 16

Smut warning⚠️
(Contains sex and strong language that might make some reader feel uncomfortable, I'm kindly asking you to skip this chapter if it's bothering you)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I told you, I'm watching you kids
ಠ_ʖಠ

I told you, I'm watching you kidsಠ_ʖಠ

-------

Y/n Pov.
I've been into the kiss until it's become more hot. When we break the kiss to get some air , I just realized that I was already on the bed with Hyunjin above me.

"Since when did we are on the bed..."I said breathlessly and Hyunjin start to leaned towards and began to nipping my neck making me gasp and tilt my head giving him more access to planning kisses on my neck.

"Since just now we were kissing" He replied in whisper as his hot breath were hitting on my skin.

"You use your magic power again..." I said and playing with his hair while giggling as he tickle me on the neck answering me with a "yes" then he began to kissing down to my collarbone, planting kisses on it then back up to meet with my lips and nipping it.

I wrap my arms around his neck and reply to his kiss.
I make a lil moan in kiss as he began to deepen the kiss then bite my bottom lips make me let out lil moan while opening my mouth lil.

He slide his tongue in me and begin to explore in my mouth touching my tongues with his.

His hand traveling on my leg slowly move up towards my thigh, make me gasp by his touch.

He started to pull me up with his arm wrapping around my waist and he begin to undress me while still kissing me.

He break the kiss as he found the dress on me is hard to take off and he begin to feel annoyed with it by furrowed his brows.
"How the fuck to take this things off-" he said impatiently tryna take my dress off.

I chuckled with his reaction and help him to take my dress off me leaving myself with underwear on.

I just drop my dress on the floor then he start to scanning his eyes on my body. I start blushing the way he just stare at me like that.

"Damn you looking so hot and that hickey I leave on last night were still there" he said and I hit him on the shoulder make him laugh and he pull me in kisses again.

My hand begin to travel to his shirt and begin to unbutton it for him, slowly take it off his shirt and throw drop it on the floor.
I touch his bare skin feeling his soft and muscular body and I moan in kiss when I felt his hand were squeezing on my breast.