FINAL

Three thousand years later, two kids is playing at the field that surrounds by cherry blossom trees.

The brother is chasing his sister while giggling happily.
"Big wolf coming for ya rawr"

"AAAA"

The mother of the childs is standing under the tree watching them playing around til the husband came and stand beside of her.

"The look cute together"
I smiled and Hyunjin nodded.

"Hmm but they grow up so fast, quite miss Do-Hee when she's a baby"

he lean towards whisper "want to add more?"

I look at him confusingly "add what?"

"Little fox or maybe Dragon?hmm?"

I step backwards then he pull me close make me gasped.
"T..the kids is still around"

"They are busy playing around"
He said then leaned towards bout to kiss me then I call the kids.

"Kids it's tea time, come have your pastry" I push him then went to prepare the table at the gazebo.

Left Hyunjin speechless under the tree.

We sit down and have our pastry together.
"What's wrong with Father? Why is he standing there?"

"He don't wanna join us?"

The kids ask and I look at him who still staring at me there then look at the kids.
"Don't care him, your father is crazy...here your favorite biscuits" I hand the biscuits to Doyun then hand the strawberry cupcakes to Do Hee.

They both eat it happily then I look at the man who still standing under the tree and call him "come and eat or else they gonna finish all"

He finally move and come towards us sitting next to me.
I pout him a cup of hot tea then hand him the lotus cake .

He just open his mouth at me, I look at him then put it on his hand.
"Eat it on your own"

"Hmm" he make a sad face then I sighed and feed him. He finally felt satisfied and chew the cake happily "delicious"

We have our tea time together while chit chatting happily with the kids under the breezing weather all the petals been blow by the breeze make the garden look even more beautiful.

The immortal worlds is now in peace both heaven and hell after all the wars is end in the past of 3000 years.

No matter what had happened in the past, we are still able to go through all the hardship until today's achievement.

Our love has been destiny by god no matter how you trying to separate us, we will still be together after all.

— THE END —