CHAPTER 10

Hyunjin said that he gotta go back to celestial kingdom as he have important business to discuss with his father, I can't say no to him but allowed him to go since that he is the prince of the celestial kingdom.

"You sure you really can stay here all alone?" He ask as he hold both of my hands looking me into the eyes.

"Yes I'm sure, you have important things to do so just go, don't worry about me I've been used to it" I smiled.

"You know what? You actually can just follow me home tho" He smile and caressing my hand with his thumbs.

"Can I? But- we haven't get married yet..."

"It's doesn't matter, all the people in celestial kingdom is welcoming you... because you are their future Queen" Hyunjin said and peck my nose make me giggle.

"But...I can't bear to leave this hut that full with sweet memories of us" I said with reluctant eyes.

Hyunjin raise his hands and cupped my cheeks in his palms.

"This hut will be always here and it's belongs to us, you can come here whenever you want to, beside....I hate to left you all alone here while I'm busy solving disasters everywhere" He said.

I look at him for awhile and nodded.
"Alright then I'll follow you"

"That's my girl" He smile and pull me to his embrace, I wrapped my arms around his waist and feel his touch from my head.

.........

The sun shine bright up in the sky along with the birds flying through the sky.

I look surrounding the unfamiliar palace as I was been taking here by Hyunjin.

I keep stick behind him while feeling uncomfortable with the atmosphere here. It's too royalty til I can't bear with.

"Your royal Highness"

The people who just past by us is greetings us politely.
After we just fully walk away from them, I could clearly hear they start to gossip about me.

"Never thought princess Y/n is so beautiful, it's exactly same just like the legend"

"Yeah if I didn't seen her with my own eyes I won't believe a person who beautiful as her exactly exist in the world"

I can't hide my smile and Hyunjin caught me "you're happy huh"

I clear my throat and look at him "of course I was~ a lot of people here is praising me what should I do if I'm not happy"

He just chuckle and bring me all the way to his bedroom.

I just follow him enter the room then begin to look around.
Damn his room is bigger than I thought...

"You stay here first, I'll come back after the meeting ok?"

"ok" I turn around and look at him while nodding then he leave the room, lefting me alone in his room.

I just wander around his room, touching everything that is so luxuries that placing on his working desk. I sit on the luxurious chair , take one of the document and take a look at it.
Hah even how hard I try to understand, I still don't get it.

I place back the document and look at the documents that been piled up like a mountain on the desk side.

He is too hard working to finish all of these documents by himself huh...he must be so tired after finish all of his paperwork...

Just when I was chilling on the chair, the door been push open and I thought it was Hyunjin but not.

"Hyunjin!" It's a girl who just sneak in the room without knocking. She's so rude...