CHAPTER 30

Sharon Pov.
After get back from the abandoned place where I lock Y/n at, I just sit on the chair feeling satisfied about my plan is getting successful.
My first plan is done it's about to kidnap Y/n and become her then married with Hyunjin.
My second plan is to kill Y/n so I'll be the one and only Y/n in the world the one and only wife to Hyunjin.
The third... I'm still trying my best to not spoil anything and let Hyunjin believe me that I'm his Y/n.

I take the cup and drink the tea that my maid poured it in the the cup for me.

"Ma'am, do you see how pitifully is Y/n the moment when we force her to eat the rubbish food...that face of her is so pity yet ugly" My maid said with giggle.

I put down the cup and look at her as I fix my dress nicely.
"Keep sending her the food til she got poison and then...she will soon leave this world and I'll be the one and only Y/n" I smirked while playing with the ring on my finger.

"Yes ma'am" the maid smile and bowed then her expression change and look at me worriedly.
"But...what if the prince found o—"

"No! He won't found out anything don't you ever worried about such things! I will find a way to make him believe that I'm the only Y/n" I hit on the handle of the chair make her immediately kneeled down and bow down her head.

"Ma'am please calm down and I'm sorry" she said with her forehead on her hands.

I get up and take few step then turn to face the maid.
"Since that Hyunjin ever told me how Y/n actually were..." I smirked "I'll act like what he just told me then"

............

Y/n POV.
The next day which is the second day of me being save by Hyunjin from the abandoned places where I got locked by Sharon the bitch.

I starting to have the nausea again and I just get off the bed, running towards the bathroom to throw up.

"Y/n?" Hyunjin got wake by me when I was throwing up in the bathroom, he just came right up to me and pat my back "you alright?"

I wash my mouth and nod "yeah... I'm fine don't worry" I turn off the water and smile at him.
"Just morning sickness" I said and he pull me in his embrace, pecking my forehead "poor my baby"

"Come, take a sit" He smile and take me out from the bathroom then we sat down on the bed.

"Hyunjin..." I look at him and hold his hand.

"Hmm?" He humming and pull me to his embrace, taking my hair from the shoulder to the back and rubbing my arm.

"I miss my mom can I go home to stay with them?" I look at him while playing with his finger.

"You wanna go home?"

I nodded and he just smile "yes of course, I'll send you off later"

"Really? You allowed me to go home?"

"Of course I am silly fox" He smile and tap my nose "why am I not allowing you to go home tho that's weird" he chuckled.

"Well...I thought you won't allowed me because I'm pregnant?" I look at him.

"What a weird thought" He laugh and peck my forehead.
"It's doesn't matter if you are pregnant or you're not...it's your decision so of course you can" He smile.

"Thank you~" I grinned and hug him tight then peck his lips.
His hand move to the back of my head and pressed our lips to deepen the kiss.

Hyunjin move his lips on mine to suck on my lips, I place my hands on his chest as I was kissing him with my eyes close.