CHAPTER 49

It's already night time.
Hyunjin bring Doyun to the white land to visit the wolf kingdom since he promised his son to take him visit his best friend Yena.

"Doyun!"

"Yena!"

Both of them start running around once they meet each other.

"Greeting your royal Highness" Duke Chan greet Hyunjin.

"Greeting to you too Duke Chan, it's been awhile we didn't meet up"

"Yes over here please, let's have a nice tea talk after a month" Chan smile and bring Hyunjin to the cottage located at the yard where they can see their childs playing around.

"Hmm I hope that you have a great life after...h..her highness death I know it's sad but please stay strong" Chan said.

"Don't worry...let's have a toast"

"Cheers"

They make a cling sound then drink their tea while chit chatting.

"Uhm how is your wife doing? Did you tell her everything?"

"Oh...after she know what is happening, she felt sad and angry but I've already calm her—"

"You think I'm really calm here?"
A cold breeze sudden blew from behind make us startled and turn around met with Jane who is Y/n's best friend.

"YOU! How could you let my friend die! I wanna rip off your scale idiot dragon!" Jane said in angry tone while trying to scratch Hyunjin with her nails. But luckily Chan stop her before she could do anything.

"Calm down baby you have to calm down and listen to his royal Highness" Said Chan.

"Why would I listen to him cause of him I lost my best friend"

"Baby"

"Fine!" Jane pouted and sit on the chair next to Chan with her arms crossing.

Hyunjin sighed and lower down his head "I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect her...I felt so bad for not saving her... it's hard to explain to you guys right now once you guys see it with your own eyes you will know what I feel... it's... Sighed I'm tired of thinking of this..."

"Dont think about it, you need to rest your mind" Said Chan who pat his shoulder to calm Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry for reacting just now I've misunderstood you... I'm sorry your royal highness" Jane apologize.

Hyunjin just shook his head and look at Doyun "Doyun time to go now"

"Where are you going to go at such night?" Chan asked.

"I have to take my leave now, I'm afraid that I don't have time to reach west sea before the party..."

"You can actually just have an overnight here and start your journey tomorrow"

"That would be bothering you guys and thanks for the offer"

"Father!! Can we have an overnight here please? I still not enough playing with Yena...it's been so long I didn't play with snow too" Doyun pout.

"It's night already beside you still bring your son with you it's will be more dangerous on the way to the west land...so just sleep at my place then" Said Chan.

Hyunjin sighed and smile "alright then and thanks"

"I'll prepare room for you guys" Jane get up and went in to the palace leading them to the guest room after that she leave and Hyunjin start to take care of Doyun by changing his clothes even giving him a warm bath after playing on the snow for so long.

"Ha-Chiu!" Doyun sneezed.

"See... I've told you to not play on the snow for so long but you still play" Hyunjin said while handing him a cup of hot choco to keep him warm.

"If I didn't play as much as I want here, I won't be able to play again after leave white land..." Doyun said and siping his hot choco.

"Or should I say...you won't be able to play with Yena after leaving?" Hyunjin hold his laugh.

Doyun just out down his cup "Father teasing Yunyun again, hmph" He pout and crossing his arms.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Hmph bad father"

"Ok fine, now sleep we have to get up early tomorrow"
Hyunjin said and put his son to sleep. Not longer he also fall asleep with his son at the wolf palace.

...........

Y/n pov.

I still walking in the forest alone til I felt tired and decided to find a place to sleep. I just fly up to one of the tree and laying on the brunch with my hand under my head.

"This is a nice place to enjoy the night view" I smile and looking at the beautiful moon.

"But...how can I enjoyed it without wine?" I summon out a small bottle of wine and open up the lip, sniffing the smell of wine make me revel in that delicious peach wine. "Smell nice" I smile and sip the wine slowly while enjoying the view.

A couple of sip, I felt dizzy and begin to fall asleep on the tree.
During my sleep, I can slightly hear foot step from far make me open my eyes and check on it.

I saw a person in black clothing is wander around the forest and stand at one of the big peach blossom tree.

Why do he look so sad while looking at that tree...
What a weird person...

I move myself just to get a better view on watching that man.
I never thought he have such good looking face tho...

Let me tease him for a moment...

.......

Hyunjin POV.

It's midnight and I can't even sleep probably because of Doyun keep kicking me and I decided to went out to get some fresh air.

I just teleport to one of the forest that full with peach blossom, this is the place where Y/n ask me to help her get back his anklet...it's been a while I didn't visit here again. I'm quite miss that moment teasing her with her anklet but now everything has become memories.

I just stand Infront of that big peach blossom tree flashing back every memory with Y/n.

Just when I was in my thoughts I heard something from far make me turn around and saw someone falling from the tree.

I quickly teleport to her and grab her from falling. Just when I see her face I'm surprised. She look exactly like Y/n but...she even have the same necklace that I gave to Y/n too...was it her?

"Y/n? Was it you?"

The girl just smile, by looking at her face she seems drunk. She literally just lean her face closer to mine brushing her nose with mine. It's felt familiar to me til I can completely make sure that it was her. Just when I was bout to kiss her she just disappeared from my arms.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I look around trying to look for her, even how hard I try to search every area still didn't found her. Maybe...it's just my part of imagination...Y/n ever told me that this forest has some kind of strange energy maybe because of this... I have hallucinations.

"I should've just rest instead of visit this place...." I sighed and teleport back to the wolf kingdom.

.......

Y/n pov.

After finish teasing that handsome guy, I just teleport myself to somewhere else and watch him keep looking for me make me feel interesting.

"Such interesting guy that got tease... luckily, he didn't take advantage of it" I smirk and take another sip of wine while watch him disappeared from my eyesight then I continue to take my beauty sleep due to the alcohol.