CHAPTER 5

It's been a week that I was away from my hometown, staying with the handsome guy in the cottage.

My injury has completely get heal the past 4 days ago.

The guy just wake up and taking his black robe coat from the chair without even washing his face, he just put the coat on him and style himself nicely.

"Snowy, I'll be away for awhile please stay here until I'm coming back alright?" He said as he patting my head.

Away? Where are you going? Are you gonna left me alone in the cottage? No way...

I snuggle into him trying to let him stay instead of leaving.

"Oh come on snowy, I promise I will comeback once everything is done ok? Be a good girl here" he picked me up and peck my tiny fox head even ruffled my fur.

I start to cry in fox as I'm begging him to not left me alone in the cottage.

He just kiss my head again before putting me down and even tie a small necklace with a cute tiny bell on it around my neck.

"Just ring the bell if you're in danger, I'll come right to you ok? Remember...only when U are in danger understand?" He said and lean down, pecking my head then he get up and leave.

Ring the bell only when I'm in danger huh? Hehehe this sounds fun tho...

I just watch him completely leave the cottage and now I'm all alone in this cottage.

I transform into human form and stretching my body.
"mm~ so long didn't working on my human body again, fuuh that's kinda tired to be a fox but that's alright" I giggled and look at the necklace around my neck "at least I got my handsome owner to take care of me" I chuckling and start walking around the cottage in my human form.

"Did he really stay here alone before I exist?" I ask myself as I was looking surround the house.

Everything looks just like the house that ever been abandoned, because of him...the house looks clean and tidy not even a single dust around the places.

I sit on the wooden bed thinking of what should I do then I just lay down on the bed sigh in boredom.

"It's so boring without him around..." I pouted and flick the tiny bell on my necklace.

.......

Hyunjin POV.

"Greeting to you, your highness" the guard bow their head after saw me walking in the palace.

"Finally you're here, father is looking for you these few days...where have you been hyung" Yongbok my adopted brother who is a lion , he walk up to me when he saw me.

"I'll explain later" I replied and we both went in the hall greetings my father who is looking worried at the throne.

"Sorry for making you wait for so long father" I bow a lil at him.

"Where have you been? I thought you were in danger... I'm glad you're back my son. How's the monster?" My father said.

"Well, I've defeated the monster and bring peace to the human town..."

"That's great! I knew that you can defeat the monster" my father laugh in happiness but as so soon...he sigh in worried.

"What's wrong father?" I asked.

"Princess Y/n has went missing...I was planning to let the both of you meet each other but who knows that she just went missing, everyone has started to search for her but couldn't find her"