2

Demi's POV

After the park, we came home and I put Mayla down for a nap since the park tired her out. She was asleep until about one pm, so I made her lunch and we played in her playroom for a couple hours after that. At around four pm, Sirah practically dragged me upstairs to get ready for this date.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I ask as we make it into my room.

"Don't worry about it. I'll pick it out while you're in the shower." She says and I nod as I walk into the bathroom. I don't normally get the chance to really relax anymore so I took this opportunity with Matthew watching Mayla to take a longer shower than normal. When I finally got out though, sirah had an outfit already picked out for me. It was a black dress and heels and a denim jacket to wear over it since it's starting to get a little chilly in LA at night. I then started my makeup while I let my hair air dry a little. After cutting it in 2020, I rocked that look for just under a year before I started growing it out again since I was bored. I then let it continue growing and didn't really cut it again. After my makeup is done, sirah decided she wanted to have it braided so she started doing that. I was finally ready just before seven pm and I walked downstairs to see Mayla coloring in the living room. Matthew already fed her dinner and bathed her for me so she was in her pjs.

"Alright, Max is outside waiting for you. He already knows where he needs to take you. You should probably head out." Sirah says and I nod.

"Oooh you look good bitch!" Matthew says and I give him a look quickly and nod to Mayla. "Oh sorry. You look hot as hell though." He then says quietly and I chuckle.

"Thank you

"Thank you. Mayla come here baby." I say and she turns to face me and then runs up to me. I smile big as she runs straight into my arms as I bend down. "Mommy has to go, but you're gonna stay here with Aunt Sirah and Uncle Matt, okay?" I say standing up straight with her in my arms and she nods. "You be good, okay? I'll see you in the morning baby girl. I love you so much." I then say as she keeps her arms around my neck.

"Love you mama." She giggles as I kiss her cheeks. After a couple minutes, I finally set her down and then start rambling off where everything is for her.

"Demi, go. We know where everything is and she will be fine." Matthew says placing his hands on my arms and I sigh heavily as I drift my eyes to Mayla.

"I don't like leaving her." I whine and they both chuckle.

"I know you don't. It's time for you to go though. You're already going to be late." He says and I take a deep breath. After one more goodbye to Mayla, I finally walk out of the door and get in the back of the car so Max can drive me to dinner.

"Can you tell me anything?" I ask him and he chuckles shaking his head.

"I was given strict orders not to say a word." He says and I groan.

"You do realize that I'm your boss, right?" I ask and he laughs harder. "Come on Max. What if he like kidnaps me or something? I don't even know this guys name." I ask again.