A day at SM

-What do you think about coming to visit SM on Wednesday? I can show you the company and maybe we can play a little in the production room. - Mark says and your heart goes to the moon and back. Was he really saying you could visit SM and use the production room? You could go... see him? You call him.
-Are you serious now? Can I really go? - You say excited to him. He laughs.
-Yeah. I have already talked to the members and I trust you, so you can come. The company is calmer on Wednesday. Just go to the door and say your name. They will let you in. - You are not believing that. How in the world this happened? You are so happy.
-Okay. Thank you, Mark. I'm looking forward to it. See you on Wednesday, then. Bye, Mark. - You hold your cellphone like you don't want to end the call, but you got to wake up early tomorrow.
-I'm excited too. It will be cool. Bye, Y/n. - Mark hangs up the call and you now have to manage how you're gonna sleep and wait these two days to pass.
              On Wednesday, you are a bit nervous. You go to your classes and try to pay attention to everything, but your mind is on something else. Mark, obviously. It's the first time you are going to meet him. Actually, the third, but this time it is different. He do want to see you and he has called you on purpose, so you are very excited. Besides that, it's your first time visiting SM. You take your notebook in case you need to write something. Your classes finally finish and you practically run to the gates. Chin-sun is not with you now because her classes are not the same as yours. It turned out good because you will not have to explain your excitement. It's difficult to you to hide it from her. You want to tell everything so bad, but you are waiting the right time to do it.
               You arrive at SM. You send a message to Mark, open the front door and talk to the receptionist.
-Good afternoon. Uhm... My name is Y/n. Mark lee invited me. - It's awkward for you to say it like this. Even though it's true, you could think it's a lie. You are afraid of being expelled from there by the security guards. The beautiful women looks at you, looks at a name list and looks at you again over the glasses.
-He invited you? What do you need to do here...? - At this moment, Mark arrives at the lobby.
-Y/n! I'm here. Thank you, miss. - He holds your hand and drags you out of the lobby. – Oh, thank God we could run away. That woman is scary. - Mark says and you laugh.
-Well, hello to you too. You joke and laugh of all this mess in the first minute you arrived. Mark notices your joke and laughs too.
- Yeah, sorry. I didn't even say hello to you, Y/n. - He says and gets closer to give you a hug. You weren't expecting that because you have always listened that Koreans are a little shy about skinship. Specially idols. You hug putting your arms around him and putting your face on his chest feeling his essence. This hug is the best hug of your life. Actually, you really wanted to give him a hug, but you were afraid to push the limits. As you and Mark are like friends that talk almost everyday now, this friendship you built made you miss him even more. He is not just an idol for you anymore. He is you friend. Actually, your boy best friend. But you didn't say it to him. You don't know if he thinks the same of you, so you are afraid of being too much.
                Mark notices the cute hug you give him and blushes. Pulling away, he turns his face to not show to you his embarrassment and starts to walk slowly.
-Uhm... Well, before showing you everything, I want you to see something I know you will like. – He says and it makes you curious. Mark leads you to a room. He gets in first, then you go after and you see what he was talking about. The whole NCT 127 is there. You never saw them in person and your eyes get watery as you put your hands on your mouth surprised. Seeing that, the boys start shouting.
-Ooooh, baby, you are crying. Don't cry. – Jungwoo reaches you and gives you a hug. You go for the hug with all your emotions. You are just not believing you finally met them. It was your dream since you started to stan them. You don't know where to look. Being in this room with plenty of handsome boys is making you nervous. They all greet you with hugs and you sniff heavily trying to talk, but in fact you are dying inside.
-So, you are Y/n. The girl who had her taxi invaded. - Yuta says mocking Mark.
-Yo, I already said I didn't know she was there, omg. - Mark says as everybody laugh. Mark has already apologized to you, but they never lose a chance of making fun of him. Mark doesn't mind it, but he always wants to prove his point. The point that he didn't break into your taxi on purpose, and is kind of funny to see he trying to defend himself.
-Yes. Nice to meet you, guys. I always dreamed with this day. I just want you to know that... - You start to get teary again. The boys are paying attention to you patiently and smiling. - You are the most talented people I know. You were there for me when I was almost giving up. Thank you so much. – You clean your tear with your gloves.
-Oh, Y/n. It's us who should be thankful to you. You are gonna make me cry too. – Taeyong says with shinny eyes.
-Even though I already listened this in the taxi, it's always beautiful. - Mark says caressing your hair. - But you forgot one thing, Y/n. - You look at Mark wondering what he was talking about. – You forgot to say: Maaark, I love yooou. - He says copying your gestures and making fun of what you said when he got out of the taxi. You push him slightly a little shy.
-Just quiet down, you say too much. – You sing the NCT dream song while putting your hands in front of Mark's mouth trying to shut him up. The boys laugh as they get to know more of your personality.
                You stay there not for too long. You all talk a little and you get more comfortable as the time goes by. They are being really kind to you, what makes you fall even more for them. As they had a full schedule yesterday, you let them come back to the dorm and rest. Everybody, but Mark, of course.
-Did you like the surprise? – Mark asks as you walk slowly down the halls.
-Are you kidding? I love it. It's the best day of my life. - You hug his arm quickly.
-Okay, but the day is not over yet. Let's go. I want to show you the production room. I'm sure you will like it. - He says excited.-Are you not tired, tho? Your schedule was a little tiring yesterday. - You say looking him in the eyes.
-Noo, dude, it's okay, really. I was looking forward for today. I'm not tired. – He looks to the front guiding you to a room where says "Production room".
-Wow, so the famous Mark Lee was looking forward to see me? I'm not believing it. I mean, I'm very famous too, you know. - You joke. Mark chuckles.
-Yeah, of course you are. - He says ironically. - Here we are. The production room. Let's see what you are capable of. - He challenges looking at you grinning.
-You will be impressed. – You wink to him. - Oh! I almost forget! – He looks at you. You take a small box of your bag. - This is the present I wanted to give you that day. It's not something big or expensive, but... - You look at it and Mark reaches the box taking it.
-Let me see. - He glances at you smiling. He opens the box and see a ring and chain next to it. He puts the ring.
-Uhm... You can use it like a ring or a necklace. And inside is written my name and yours. – You pause. – I wanted something that could remind you of me. Now that I think about, it is kinda cringe, right? I'm not proposing to you or anything. - He laughs. – You can just let in your room if you don't want to use. - You say a little embarrassed.
-No! I really like it. It's really beautiful. Thank you. I will remember of you every time I look at it. – He says and you blush a bit. – I will try not to lose it though. – You two laugh.
-Okay then. Let's play a little in this room. – You say.
                 You start to analyze the table. Obviously, you never worked on something so professional and expensive, but you are not a amateur too.
- So, how is going the new song? Broken pieces, right? – You ask him. Mark's heart skips a beat. What should he say to you? How long will he keep this lie? Is it better to just change subject? How will you react if you know the truth?
-Actually, Y/n, uhm... – He starts to play with his fingers looking down. You look at him and notice that he is nervous. - When I gave my number to you... It's not something we can do, you know. I wanted to thank you, so I gave it. - You sit next to him to listen better. - But giving the number to others can get us in trouble. We can not trust everybody. Sometimes who we think that are good and innocent fans, are in fact saesangs, reporters, paparazzies and something like that. I trusted you because you didn't tell anyone about that taxi day. About my black eye and stuff. - He sighs and continues. – But the members were afraid it could end up in a big problem, so we thought of doing a test with you. I should say something really important to you and if it was in the gossip websites, you would not be trustful. – He looks at you with concerned eyes. - I know I didn't need to do that because I already trusted you. - He starts to speak faster. - I... I'm sorry. I did it for the members and... Uhm... They trust you too, but it could be... Ehrm... Oh shit. - He puts his hands on his face not knowing what to say to you anymore.
-Hey, Mark, hey... It's okay. - You caress his back. – You don't need to be sorry. It's so sad to know you can't trust everyone you want to. I always ask so many questions to you, about your day, how is your schedule, if you are fine... But I never said it to anyone. - He looks at you behind his hands.
-I know. That was the only thing that was not true. – He says.
-Thank you for believing in me, Mark. I'm here for anything you need. – You smile at him.-Me too. You are my best friend after all. – He says smiling to you.
-Am I your best friend? – You say happy with shinny eyes. He nods. - You are my best friend too. -  You lean on his shoulder chuckling. He blushes and looks to the other side. He caresses you hair a little.
-Okaaaay, sooo, after all this drama, let's make some music. - He says as you two get up and sit on the chairs facing the sound table.