We are a Family

-You choose. Or Y/n or NCT. – The manager says and everybody widens their eyes.
-I... I can't choose. Please. I won't do that ever again. – Mark says desperate. He loves you very much, but he loves NCT too. He can't say goodbye to his career. – I- - Before he could say anything, Taeyong starts to talk.
-If Mark chooses NCT, we won't work anymore. – Taeyong says and Mark looks at him surprised. – What do you say, guys? Do you agree? – Taeyong asks.
-YES, LEADER! – NCT shouts together. Mark's eyes get watery. This is a gesture of love from them. They know how much you mean to Mark and they know he would choose NCT even though. The manager looks at them not knowing what to say.
-What? What are you going to do next? Ask Taeil to get divorced? – Johnny says. – Do you want to Doyoung and Lucas to stop seeing their girlfriends too? We have our lives and I know you can't fire Mark. He is one in a million. – He says. A silence fills the room. The manager stares at them like he is thinking what to do next. Mark waits for his answer. After some seconds, he speaks.
-Okay then. You can be with her. – He says and Mark opens a smile. – But this is the last time. You are professionals. Even if you have a fight with each other, you have to go up on that damn stage and do your work properly for your fans. – He says.
-You are completely right, sir. It won't happen ever again. – Mark says looking serious at his eyes.
-You can go now. – The manager sighs and NCT stands up, opening the door.
-Oh, wait! I have something to say. – Haechan says and NCT turns back. – I asked Chin-Sun to be my girlfriend. – He says and Taeyong facepalms. The manager groans.
-You all, get out of my sight now. – The manager says.
-Yes, sir! – They say and run away.
            Running out of the room, they go to the dorm. Mark turns to them.
-Guys... I don't even know how to thank you. – Mark says not facing them. – I'm sorry for all of this. Taeyong gets closer to him and caresses his head.
-Everybody have problems, Mark. It was not your fault. Emilly did this. We helped Taeil when he wanted to get married. We helped Jaehyun when he almost got discovered. And now we helped you. Nobody is perfect and we are here for that. We are a family. – Taeyong says and everybody nods. Mark turns to look at them and they give a group hug. Mark smiles and they go to sleep.
            On the next day, Mark is called to be in a interview. What happened in the show is making people curious and Mark has to explain it to the fans.
-Hello, Nctzens! I'm here with your beloved idol, Mark Lee. – The reporter says.
-Hi, guys. Wassup! Let's get it! – Mark says smiling and doing a hand signal.
-So, Mark. Let's go direct to the point. – She says and Mark looks at her. – Everybody on the internet is talking about what happened at your last concert. You looked like you were a little bit down that day. And besides that, you sang a new song. – She says.
-Uhm... First I should apologize for that day. Actually I really was passing through a hard time that day. I always want to be professional, but we are not perfect. I want to say that I appreciate all the love the fans showed for me. I'm better now and I'm completely fine. – He says making a peace signal and winking at the camera.
-Oh, this is good to know! We are glad you are fine. But... What did happen? We saw some tears falling. And the new song talked about a girl that you met and you ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend. – The reporter says and the manager rolls his eyes behind the camera. "This is why I hate reporters." He thinks. Mark glances to his manager. The reporter continues. – And after that it looked like you were improvising. Your rap talked about something like a fight with this girl because of other people... Did you have a fight with your new girlfriend? – She asks him. Mark starts to laugh nervously.
-Hahaha. Guys, you are really- hahaha – Mark glances again to the manager that is facepalming. – That song is something that I am working on a long time ago. I wanted to work on a song that talks about true love. About someone who was broke before, but met a person who healed him. – He says smiling and thinking of you. – I made that song with a producer friend of mine and we will properly release the song soon, so all the nctzens can listen to it. – He says smiling at the camera.
-I see. – The reporter says. – And about the improvised part?
-Uhm... I was thinking about that rap a few weeks ago too. It talks about the tough moment when the problems come for the couple. The girl believes what someone said about the boyfriend and he tries to win her back. I was hesitant about rapping this part or not and didn't talk about it with my manager. But when I was at the concert, I think the adrenaline came over me and I ended up improvising that. I think nctzens liked it very much because they screamed a lot. - He says chuckling.
-So, none of this has something to do with you feeling down that day? – She asks. Mark is trying to dodge the answer and the reporter is noticing that, but as usual, they want to drain all they can. The manager is nervous, playing with his fingers.
-Uhm... NCT is a group that wants to explore many scenarios of the life. It comes to love, money, sadness, friendship, etc. So, it's all about the vibe, you know. I think nctzens don't need to be worried about that. We want to make songs that you can relate and we want to be there as a comfort for you. Uhm... That day I think I got too excited and ended up incorporating the character too much. – Mark chuckles. He has an idea. – Like, I haven't said it to anyone yet, but I kinda have a passion for acting, you know.
-No waaay! – The reporter takes the bait and Mark grins. – Are you saying we could have Mark Lee on a drama soon? – She asks.
-No, no. I don't think I'm thaaat good, you know. But I did that SuperM drama that time and I had so much fun. Like, it was a joke, obviously. But I don't know. Who knows? – He says and shrugs.
-This is very cool, Mark. Thank you for giving us a piece of your time. – Mark bows a little, smiling. The reporter turns to the camera. – This was Mark Lee for the magazine "Hot Gossip". Stay tuned for the next gossips! Bye! – The reporter and Mark wave at the camera and the interview ends. Mark and the manager go to the car.
-It was good. She was pressuring you a lot, but you nailed it. – The manager says. Mark takes a deep breath leaning on the car seat.
            Next week comes. You and Mark are fine and Eric seems to have accepted that he no longer has a chance with you. He is always with you and always jokes and hugs you, but it's not the same as before. He doesn't flirt anymore and doesn't glance at Mark. Mark notices that. In a break, you leave the production room to buy a coffee and Eric goes to drink water. Mark, who is also going to drink water, meets him. He sees him and both stay silent for a moment. They don't hate each other, but at same time, they don't know how to act. After a few awkward seconds, Eric talks.
-Hey, bro. – He says drinking the water not facing Mark.
-Hey, bro. – Mark greets back. They stay quiet for some seconds again. – So, you gave up, right? On Y/n. – Mark says. Eric looks at the roof thinking.
-I will never give up on her. – He pauses. – I just... accepted that she is happy with you and that's what she wants, so... All I can do is wait for you to do something dumb and then steal her. – He says smirking at Mark. Mark laughs knowing he is just kidding.
-This is not gonna happen. – Mark says and Eric chuckles. They pause for some seconds again.
-I confessed to her. Last week. – Eric says and Mark turns to look at him fast. – Did she not tell to you? – Eric asks. Mark says no. Eric chuckles. – Of course. It's not something she would tell. She is a good friend. That's the reason I like her after all. – Mark smiles and stays quiet to listen to what he wants to say. – I said I've liked her since we were kids. I said I would be by her side everyday and would never betray her. – Eric chuckles. – I even said that with me she would have an easier life than with you. – Mark stays quiet. – And said I rap better than you.
-This is a lie. – Mark says.
-Shut up. – Eric says and they laugh. – But it didn't matter what I said. She said she wanted to be with you. – Eric looks down and Mark looks at him. Even though Eric and Mark fought for you, Mark felt bad for him. He knows the pain of not being with you when you two had that misunderstanding. Eric is his love rival, but he never did anything bad or forced you to do something. Mark looks down not knowing what to say. Eric speaks again. – I heard about your little fight with her. – Mark looks at him. – A girl showed up with a photo that herself took of a crazy fan kissing you. Wow. It looks like a Mexican movie. – He says laughing.
-Yeah. I'm not loved by everyone, you know. – Mark jokes. Eric grins.
-Really? I didn't know. – Eric says ironically and smirking at him. Mark grins and pauses a little thinking.
-I thought I had lost her. I didn't think she would believe her. – Mark says thinking.
-I know it must look like something dumb, but... – Eric says and Mark pays attention. – I was there when she was cheated on. – Mark widens his eyes. – I was her bestfriend. She was in love with a boy. – Eric chuckles. – She was so cute back then. And I must say, he tricked me too. He made her fall in love. They were together for a year. Everything was perfect. Then she found out he was cheating on her. – Eric looks down with a sad expression that turned into an angry one. – She cried for weeks saying she thought he was the one. That he said he loved her. – Mark looks down, now knowing more of the story. – You know, she might have believed that girl for a moment, but she decided to trust you now. If I were you, I would be sure of let her know that your love is really true and that she can trust you.
-You are right. – Mark says. – Thank you for telling me this.
-I did this because of her. Don't get all excited. – Eric says and Mark rolls his eyes grinning. – Oh, by the way, who is that girl who showed that photo? – Eric asks.
-Oh, it's Emilly. Be careful. She shows up here sometimes and chases the boys. She is crazy. – Mark says and Eric nods.
-But how does she look like? – Eric asks.
-Uhm... She is like a skinny blond annoying girl. – Mark says and Eric thinks a little.
-I remember I saw a girl like this, but she was here kissing another boy at the hall. – He pauses. – Actually, this boy was Saehyon. – Mark widens his eyes. – I don't know if you know him. He was- - Mark interrupts him.
-Ex-4Get member. – Mark says and Eric nods. "So is Emilly with Saehyon?" Mark thinks. "Does that mean he..." Mark is thinking, but then you come back.
-Hi, guys! – You say. – Wait, are you fighting again? – You look at them with a judgmental look.-No, we are not. – Mark says and does a signal to Eric to handtouch him. They say goodbye.
-Oh! Are you friends now? – You ask seeing they are getting along.
-Ew, no way. – Eric says and gets in the room. Mark laughs of him. Before you get in the room too, Mark pulls you closer by your arm.
-Can we talk a little after the practice? – Mark says to you in a low tone. You smirk.
-Sure, baby. – You wink at him. He chuckles.
-I mean, I really want to talk about something. – Mark says and you look at him serious.
-Should I be worried? – You ask concerned if it's something bad.
-No, no! Everything is alright. I want to talk about Saehyon. – Mark says and you make a confused face. – I think he can be still picking on me. We need to be prepared. Okay? – He says and you nod. – Now, good work, my love. – He says pulling you by the waist and kissing you deeply. You smile.
-Y/n! Why are you taking so long? – Eric shouts from the room. Mark rolls his eyes.
-For God's sake... – Mark whispers passing his hands on his face and you laugh out loud.
-I'm going! – You shout back and say bye to Mark giving him a last peck and a wink.