Who is she?

-Emilly? What are you doing here? – Mark says trying to get rid of her.
-I came to see you, of course. - She says going for another hug and Mark looks at you and the rest of NCT with eyes that say "please, help me!" You turn to look at the members.
-Uhm... Who is she? - You ask them while Mark is trying to dodge the girl in the other side of the room.
-Erh... It's a complicated subject. – Taeyong says facepalming. She was talking to Mark, but you don't like the way she is touching him. He's clearly uncomfortable.
-She is niece of Soo-Man. – Johnny explains.
-And why is she clinging on him like a tick? - You look at her with a disgusted face that the members notice and laugh. Maybe you are a bit jealous.
-She comes here sometimes and chooses a victim to "fall in love". She keeps following them like a stalker. We try to treat her well because of the boss, but sometimes she exceeds the limits, you know. – Doyoung says looking at Mark with a pity look.
-Yeah, I remember when she was crazy over a rookie. She took pictures of him and posted on internet saying he was her boyfriend. He didn't like it very much and talked to her about it. She went crazy. Weeks later she was after someone else. - Taeil says.
-And the victim of the time is Mark. – Yuta says giggling.
-Poor Mark, but I'm glad it's him and not me. – Haechan says stretching his arms.
-I think I can help him a little. – You say smirking.
- What are you gonna do? – Jungwoo asks you.
-Just wait and see. - You wink to them.
              You start to get closer to Mark and Emilly. She glances at you noticing your presence. You go directly to Mark and hug his arm.
-Hey, baby. Who is she? - You ask Mark looking at her. The members widen their eyes already getting what you are doing. Mark looks at you not knowing how to react.
-Uhm... The question should be who are YOU. You can keep your hands off him. He is mine already. – Emilly says eyeing you for the way you are close to Mark.
-Yours? I don't think so. I'm his girlfriend. - You say and NCT get surprised. Mark looks at you without saying anything.
-Girlfriend? – Emilly scoffs. – Since when? I never heard about you before.
-We wanted to keep it as a secret, but... - You look at her. – Some girls just can't know their place, you know? - You chuckle. The members say an "uuuh" together.
-Does anyone have popcorn? – Haechan whispers to the members.
                Emilly is furious now.
-I don't believe you! Is it true, Mark? - She looks at Mark with an angry face. Before he could say anything you pull him by the shirt and kiss him on the cheek close to his mouth. You give him a desperate look that says: "Omg, Mark. If you don't say anything, she will not believe us." He gets the hint and puts his arm around your waist pulling you closer. Even though you are acting, his action gets you by surprise. Your heart is beating fast, but if you react too much, she will find out. The members are with their chins on the floor already. Mark gets close to your ear and whispers to you in a way Emilly could hear it too.
-Babe, you know I get shy when you kiss me in public. - He says chuckling in a husky voice. It gives you goosebumps. He pulls away and looks at Emilly. - Sorry, Emilly. I think it's better for you to find another idol to cling to. The members scream and shout like it was a show. Speaking the truth, they are loving it. Emilly scoffs and goes to the door. When she was about to leave she turns back.
-I didn't need you anymore anyway! I have Baekhyun! - She screams.
-Emilly, I think the perfect boy for you is Saehyon from 4Get. Why don't you talk to him a little? – You say and Mark tries to not laugh.
-Yeah! You bet! I don't need anyone here. - She says and slams the door. She left and everybody breathe out.
-Omg, I thought she was going to hit me. - You say putting your hand on your heart.
-She is crazy, but we are here with you. We wouldn't let her touch you. - Taeyong says caressing you hair. You feel so good with them.
-Thank you, guys. Well, I gotta go now. If you need me, I'm at room 1108. - You say to them. You turn to Mark that is still holding your hand. – If you need me for some crazy girlfriend, call me. - You laugh and let go of his hand.
-Yeah. She was not my girlfriend, but I was her boyfriend, I guess. - He laughs. – But I like your methods. - He says pointing at his cheek joking.
-I didn't know what to do, okay? – You push him chuckling. - Sorry. It was too much, right? – You are talking about the kiss.
-No. If it's you it's okay. – Mark says and you look down a little shy.
-Uuuuh! -  The members shout and hit him playfully. Your cheeks get a little pink. "What did he mean by saying that?" You felt kind of special to him.
-Y/n, Mark wants another kiss! - Haechan says and runs.
-Shut uuup! I don't! - Mark says and runs after Haechan to hit him. You and the members laugh.
-Okay, guys. I'm going now. Bye! – You wave to them. – Bye, Mark! - You say to him and leave the room.
            While you are heading back to the production room, your head is thinking about what has just happened. You still don't believe you kissed him and pretended to be his girlfriend. It can seem a bit silly, but you kind of did it for tease him. You wanted to know how he would react. You and Mark have talked a lot about yourselves. It looks like you know him for a long time and you feel comfortable with him. Comfortable in a way that usually you are not with other boys. And since he is an idol and your friend, you think he has no interest in you, a normal person. But your head is passing what happened again and again. The way he let you hug his arm and kiss him, the way he held your waist and how close you were, the kiss you gave to him (even if it was just on the cheek), the way he whispered in your ear. You are happy for knowing that he is comfortable with you, but... It's not only that. You kind of... like his touch?
-Hey, princess. What are you daydreaming so much about? - Saehyon appears out of nowhere. Great. He is the exactly person you want to meet now (ironically saying, obviously).
-Nothing important. - You say to him. – The break is over. Let's work now. - You get in the room.
-As you wish, princess. – Saehyon says and gets in there too.
-Call me by my name. - You say and he ignores you. "What has got into him?" You think. "I must be careful. I can not trust him."
            As the day goes by, you talk with the manager and start working. You work on a song that is already recorded and discuss with the boys what you could improve to make the song better. After some hours, you finished everything for today. As you don't want to interrupt NCT's  practice, you don't talk with them and go home. You are tired. It was a lot for just a day, but you are really happy. You call your mother to say everything about the internship and she is glad for you.
             Now that you are working on SM, your routine changed. In the morning you have your classes and after lunch you go to SM to work. You see Chin-Sun less now, but you try to have lunch with her when it's possible. You have not talked to Mark since your last visit. You send him a message, but he must be busy, since the stage is in 2 weeks. You come back home after another long day and see Chin-Sun.
-Hi, Y/n! - She greets you.
-Hi! – You give her a smile.
-I have something to tell! – You look at her curious. – I have a date tomorrow! – She says and you get excited too.
- Really? With who? I want details. - You sit on your bed and cross your legs.
-It's with a friend of a boy of my class. He is cute. He asked me if I wanted to see a movie, so I accepted. - She says with a wide smile.
-Oh, this is good, ChinChin. Good luck. Tell me if it goes well. – You say and take your towel to go to the bathroom.
-Of course! Good night. – She says and goes to sleep.
             In the next day, you go to the university with Chin-Sun. She is jumping happily because of the date. You two go to your classes. Finishing it, you go to work. You are giving the last touch in 4Get's concert songs. After their stage, they will release their first mini album and you have to work fast. Everything would be perfect if there was no Saehyon. The other members are good people, but Saehyon always try to mess up complaining about everything.
-Saehyon, you are in the wrong tone. - You say.
-I'm not. - He says smirking and crossing his arms. "Jesus, give me patience." You think. You know Saehyon is trying to piss you off.
-Do you want to stay here all night long? Do as I said. - You challenge him looking at his eyes. The producer and the manager just look at you two. They want to know if you are able to deal with difficult situations.
-Princess, why don't we stop fighting because of that and, I don't know, we could just go to a different place to have fun. Just the two of us. - He scoffs. - Why don't you relax and just let the men work? - He says to you and the members widen their eyes.
                Your blood starts to boil. The manager and the producer facepalm. You stand up of where you are sit, get closer to the microphone and say:
- Listen here, I think it's better for you to start respecting me because THIS woman here can kick your ass out of this room. – You say and the producer and the manager look at you. – So, what do you want to do? Do you want to work or get out? - You pause looking at him and waiting for his answer. He is looking at you with angry eyes. Eyes that you would be afraid of, but not now. He turns his look at the producer.
-Can she do that? – He is talking about throwing him out of the room. Actually, you don't know if you have this power. You are just an intern. You look at the producer wanting to know what he will say.
-She can. - He says and you look at Saehyon again. You are relieved the producer agrees with you. Now the room is completely silent. Saehyon looks down clicking his tongue. "Yeah, I think seducing her is not going to work. I will have to do something else to affect Mark Lee." He thinks.
-Play the song again. - He says not looking at you. The manager put the song again and he sings on the right tone.
              At the end of work you are exhausted. Saehyon tires you the most, but after what you said, you think he will behave a little. You take your backpack to go home, but the producer stops you.
-Y/n! – You look at him. – I just want to say that I'm proud of how you dealt with Saehyon today. I have known him for a long time and he is not easy, but you put him in his place and he behaved. This is what we need to do as producers sometimes. Good work. – He says and shakes your hand.
-Thank you, sir. I will work to improve myself everyday. – You say to him and say goodbye.
             Walking by the halls, you meet Mark, Doyoung and Jaehyun.
-Hey, boys! - You greet them waving. They say hi to you back.
-How are you? You look tired. - Mark says scanning your eyes that are almost closing. The manager calls Doyoung and Jaehyun and they get in the practice room again.
-Yeah. I'm so tired. Today was a hard day. - You get closer to him putting your head on his chest to rest a bit. He chuckles and hugs you slightly. - I feel I can just lie here on the floor and sleep.  - You say to Mark and he starts to caress your hair. You already missed him and if you could, you would stay there like this all night long. Mark gets that you need to rest and didn't care that you leaned him. It is kind of normal for you two. He is happy to be your comfort zone. He makes you feel better and it makes him feel better too.
-Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something with me before you go home? - He asks you holding your hand as you pull away. You want to eat with him, but before you could answer, you get a call.
-Oh, just a moment, Mark. – You say and he nods. The call is from Chin-Sun. You answer it.
-Hi, Chin-Chin. - You say to her, but she doesn't respond right away. You listen a sniff on the other side of the call. - Uhm... Chin-Sun? Are you crying? Are you okay?