The Weekend

In the next morning you get dressed to go to university and after you go to SM. You don't know that Saehyon was taken out of the group yet and the discomfort of seeing him again was bumping in your head. You are not exactly mad at him, but if he already said those things about you, he will never respect you in the end. You sigh at the thought. You never thought that this job would ask you to deal with people this way. You are not just making music. Sometimes you must have control of the situation, and to get that, you need respect of the others. Chin-Sun notices your concern.-It's gonna be okay, Y/n. You got that. Don't worry. – She gives you a side hug putting her arm around your shoulders. You lean your head on her shoulder sighing.-Thank you, best friend. – You both smile.
             You have your classes and go to SM after finishing it. You pass through the front door and head over the meeting room. Getting there, you see Young-Chul, Si-Woo, Gabriel and the manager.
-Oh, you arrived, Y/n. What I have to say will not take too long, so sit here for a moment, please. – The manager says and you sit. The boys greet you with a nod. You notice that Saehyon is not there, which is weird. – So, you must have noticed that Saehyon is not here with us today. – You nod. – We decided to take him out of the group. – The manager says and your mouth opens surprised. – This decision was not taken only by us, but by himself. He can't let the anger against Mark aside and it could harm the group even more.
            That news relieved you and the boys too as you can see.
-And... What happens now? – You ask.
-4Get can't be 3 boys, so we are gonna put another one of the rookies. – You nod. – I wanted to explain it today because I have a question for you. – You look at the manager. – I understand if you want to change groups. That experience must have been uncomfortable, so you have the right to go on with the internship with a new group. What do you prefer? – He asks looking at you. The boys are looking down waiting for your answer.
-I will continue with them. – You say and the boys look up fast smiling.
-Really, Y/n? Do you still want to be with us? – Gabriel asks you.
-Of course. You can't live without me, you know. I can't let you alone. – You laugh.
-You are right. – Young-Chul says laughing. – Thank you for give us a second chance.
-You didn't do anything wrong, guys. Let's start again. Now we can work together in peace and we're gonna make some good music, okay? – You wink to them and they smile back.
-Okay, so it's decided. – The manager stands up. – Thank you for your good work, Y/n. I'm gonna give you all a free week to rest a bit. And after that we can come back strong again, okay?
-Yes, Sir. – You 4 say together.
            You leave the room together with the boys. Gabriel hugs you and Young-Chul and Si-Woo thank you again. You like them a lot. They are like young brothers to you and even though you had a bad experience because of Saehyon, you would not let them alone like this. You leave SM earlier today and go home to rest a bit. On your way to there, you receive a call. It's Mark!
-Hi, Mark! – You say answering the call.
-Hi, Y/n. Erhm... I'm calling you to know if you are, like... Uhmm... free this weekend. – He asks a little nervous.
-Uhm... Yes, I am. Why? Do you want me to visit you at SM? – You ask him.
-No. Actually, NCT is free this weekend and we decided to do something together to have fun before we go for a concert in Japan. And, I was thinking if you, like, wanted to... come too. – He asks and you smile happy. Is he really inviting you to be with them outside of the company?
-Oh! I... of course I want! – You say excited. Mark chuckles. – But... can I really go? Like, the boys won't mind if I'm there?
-No, of course not. We decided together to call you and- - Mark is interrupted for someone talking with him on the other side of the phone.
-Ask her! Come on, Mark! – You listen a voice of someone.
-Okay, okay! Geez... – Mark sighs. – Haechan is saying to ask you to call Chin-Sun too. – He says to you and you giggle seeing he wants her to go to. – Are you happy now? Now leave me alone. Omg. – He says to Haechan that is now giggling.
-I will ask her, but I'm sure she will accept. I mean, If I had to guess, her and Haechan are getting closer. – You say giggling.
-Yeah. He can't stop talking about her. About how she likes the things he likes and that kind of stuff. – He says and you find it very cute.
-Wha- why are you saying that, you idiot? – Haechan screams.
-It's true, tho! – Mark screams back. You are just there listening and laughing.
-Look who is talking! You are the one who keeps talking about Y/n all the time! – Haechan screams and you blush not believing what he said. Mark really talks about you?
-You- You brat! Come here right now! – You hear a sound of someone running. Probably Mark is chasing Haechan.
-Nooo! Mooom! – Haechan screams fake crying. You are walking the streets laughing like crazy.
-Uhm... Mark? Are you still there? – You ask him still on the call.
-Oh, sorry, dude. I had to deal with some annoying things on my side. – You laugh. – So... You will come.
-Yes, I will. – You smile from his cuteness. – Is it gonna be at SM?
-No. We will pass the day at Jaehyun's uncle's house. Its near here. I can give you a ride if you want. – Mark says.
-Deal. See you on weekend then. – You say to him.
-Cool. Bye, Y/n.
-Bye, Mark. – You hang up and give little jumps on the street. You are so excited. It's gonna be fun. You can't wait to get home to tell Chin-Sun and invite her too. You get home, but Chin-Sun is not there yet. You call her.
-HEY, BEST FRIEN! WHASSUP. – She answers energetic as usual.
-Hey, ChinChin! – You say excited too. – I'm already home. I left SM earlier today. I have something to tell you. Where are you now? - You ask her.
-Oh! I'm at Jackson's. Want to come over? – Chin-Sun is in a famous cafeteria now.
-Okay. I'll be there in 5. Bye!
-Okay, bye! – She hangs up.
            As you are already dressed up, you just leave your house and go to the cafeteria. Getting there you spot Chin-Sun and go to sit on the table with her. You give her a hug and a kiss and sit down.
-Are you alone here? – You ask her.
-Yes. I didn't want to go home now because the day is so beautiful, so I just came here and got a milkshake. Do you want to taste it? – She hands you the milkshake and you take a sip. – So, what do you want to tell me?
-Well, I will try to summarize the first part because the important one is after that. – You say and she nods. – I went to SM today to have a meeting with 4Get and their manager. I thought Saehyon would be there and I was nervous, but he was not. Turned out that he is not in the group anymore. – Chin-Sun open her eyes wide. – Yes, I know. They will put another boy in his place. I am glad because I won't deal with Saehyon anymore, but anyway, the manager said that I can have this week free to rest a bit before start again with 4Get. – You are talking a little bit fast, but Chin-Sun is paying attention. – So, I left SM and was heading home and Mark called me on the phone. He invited us to pass the weekend with NCT at Jaehyun's uncle's house! – You say the last part whispering a bit so that no one listens.
-What? Are you serious? – She says excited.
-Yes! Mark will pass by and drive us there. He said it's near here. – She smiles. – Aaand.... – She looks at you. – Haechan is the one who wanted to call you. – You say to her smirking and she blushes. – Oh! Are you blushing right now? – You say slapping her slightly.
-Oh God. He is- - She sighs. – I can't believe it.
-I think... You and him have a chemistry. You guys left together after the concert. – You look at her with half closed eyes.
-Erhm... The truth is that he is awesome. He has the same energy as me. He is not ashamed of me and always jokes with me. He is so fine too, omg. He likes everything I like. We always have something to talk about. And he is such a flirty. – She says looking at the window daydreaming.
-Ooooh, she is in love, everyone! – You say hugging her.
-I don't know yet. Let's see what happens. – She shrugs.
-So, you will come too. – You ask.-Yeah, sure! I can't wait.
            You two are excited. You have to wait for weekend to arrive, so you and Chin-Sun take the opportunity to go shopping and do your hair on the saloon. You both choose new outfits for the weekend and have fun together. Coming the weekend, you are waiting for Mark.
-Y/n, am I really looking good on this? – Chin-Sun asks you talking about her clothes and hair.
-Of course, ChinChin! You are so cute. Your make up is really beautiful. – You say to her and she giggles.
-You are very cute too. Let's conquer their heart! – When Chin-Sun was shouting in the street, Mark arrives and honks. You two jump startled. – Oh, omg. I almost had a heart attack. – She says putting her hand on her heart. You laugh out loud. Mark, who is at the other side of the street, gets out of the car with Haechan.
-Hi, girls! – Mark says. You hug him and Chin-Sun hugs Haechan. While you were hugging, Mark smells your perfume. You two really prepared for this day and it shows.
-Wow, you two are beautiful. – Haechan says and Mark laughs embarrassed. You two smile.
-Yo, how can you say these things so easily? – Mark asks him laughing.
-But it's true. – He says and you two chuckle saying thank you. You look at Mark's hand and see the ring you gave him.
-You are using my ring! – You say smiling and taking his hand. He chuckles.
-Of course. I would use it more often, but I could lose it at the practice or at the stage. – He looks at the ring.
-I'm already happy just to see you with it. – You say and Mark smiles caressing your head.
–Okay! Let's go! – Haechan says. You two get in the car. The boys in the front and you two in the back. Mark starts the car and leaves.
-So, is everyone already there? – You ask them.
-Almost everyone. Taeil went to take the girls with Jaehyun. – Mark says.
-Girls? – Chin-Sun asks looking at you.
-Oh, do you still not know? Did you not tell Y/n, Mark? – Haechan asks him.
-Yo, I forgot! Don't worry. You will know when we get there. They just sent me a message. They got there. – You and Chin-Sun nod. – And Y/n, I have a surprise for you. – Mark says to you and you get curious.
-What is it? – You ask.
-You will see. And you will love it. – He says grinning.