Chapter 5

BTW- FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T REMEMBER, ASMODEUS IS ONE OF THE PRINCES OF HELL, AND MAGNUS BANE'S DAD!! LILITH IS SEBASTIAN'S "MUM" xx - R

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How dare he", Asmodeus fumed

"Have some love for your son, Asmodeus, as I had for mine", Lilith said, looking down sadly.

"Magnus", he spat "he returned that boy's memories. Si- what was his name?"

"Simon", said Lilith, her snake eyes writhing.

"Yes, he returned Simon's memories, after I purposely took them away. He must suffer. He must pay. He shall not get away with this!"

Lilith looked up. "Asmodeus", she said slowly "you are my friend and I shall assist you in your vengance. My son..he..they hated him. B-by bringing him back, it would cause him and his friends great pain and sadness".

Asmodeus smiled, maliciously, showing perfectly white teeth. "Pain. Suffering", he nodded "my son will understand after this that I am greater than him and he is little more than a speck of dust. I shall resurrect your son for you, from the dead and send him to earth, where he will cause chatastrophy, and great sadness to them".

"Thank you. I will always be ready to assist you in the future with my talents. Yours lay with the dead and fallen, whereas mine lay with destruction and catastrophy, though I am still weak", Lilith smiled. A horrible smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I really hope you liked this chapter. It is quite short but I hope you're sort of getting the plot now. Please comment, vote and recommend. Thx :) -R