Prologue

It was a mourning night for the eclipse pack, the largest and powerful pack

It was a mourning night for the eclipse pack, the largest and powerful pack. Tonight they lost their luna in the cold hands of fate.

It was difficult for their alpha to control his rage and deep sorrow as he was kept away from the truth.

The luna lost her life while giving birth to her second child, the pureblood alpha boy. Shocking part was, this was already informed and warned to the luna by the physician that she might lose her life while giving birth, considering she already suffers from a weak heart.

But she didn't wanted to lose her unborn child's life in saving her own. She knew her mate, the alpha of the pack would never agree on her decision so she ordered the physician to keep it safe with him which of course he didn't agree so she had to threaten him with his life.

The only one she told this about was her childhood friend, Kim Yoona, a omega. She wanted her unborn child to be given the utmost care in her absence which only her friend could do.

The alpha was infuriated, he already punished the physician for hiding the truth and now was ready to do the same with Kim Yoona.

The omega was bowed down before the alpha, in her warm hands were the newborn son of the alpha, sleeping calmly in her motherly omega scent.

"Apologies alpha, but it was what minah wanted" Her voice didn't tremble at the dominant and raging scent emitting from the alpha.

"How dare you agree on something that was intended to kill the luna of this pack?" The alpha exasperates, his eyes blazing red, showing the dominance of a pureblood.

"Only a betrayer could do something like this." He shouts out, insulting the dignity of the omega.

Yoona stood up, eye shinning blue as she shouts the alpha's name, "Jeon!"

"Kneel down omega." The alpha commands, not using his alpha voice as his heart still didn't agree on hurting the omega.

"Don't lose your sense in the sorrow, Jeon" The omega hisses, her hands patting the newborn's head as the little soul stir up in his sleep at the disturbing noises.

"How dare you raise your voice after betrayin--"

"It was minah's decision to protect her child." She shouts in the equal voice.

The alpha looks away, his eyes tearing up at the mention of his late mate.

"She was a mother. No mother could kill her child, even if it is for her to live." She tries to modulate her voice.

"I tried! I tried everything to change her mind and find ways to save her life along with the baby. But--" Her voice cracks, she also lost her friend--she was also going through pain.

"Instead of getting enraged, you should be respecting your mate's decision." The alpha closes his eyes, a solemn tear squeezing out of his eyes.

"You were not told the truth because she knew you can simply command to kill your son for the sake of your mate's life." Her eyes gets teared up as she completes.

She looks down at the small being in her hands, "You couldn't even hold your son for once whom minah wanted to protect with her life?"

The sobs of the alpha fills the hall. The omega sadly looks at him, the alpha was always been a great support to her in her hardships. She glances at her beta mate who's rushing towards the alpha, embracing his friend comfortably.

"I know its hard but you have to accept it jeon." She says, walking towards the sobbing alpha.

The alpha slowly raises his head, controlling himself as he held out his hands, eyes fixed on the newborn in her arms. She smiles and gently gives him his son, watching the alpha kissing his newborn's temple softly.

"You have to name him" The beta utters calmly.

The omega looks down, lips pursed as her late friend did gave a name for her unborn child, while instructing her to suggest the name only if her alpha mate wants to.

"I'm sure minha a-already gave h-him a name" The alpha murmurs, surprising the omega who smiles and nods her head.

"Jungkook" She softly says.

"Jeon jungkook it is." The alpha announces with a wide grin, concealing his pain within.

________________

Interesting? 💖