Sixteen: Roses

For the first time ever, taehyung and jungkook didn't even once saw each other in these past two days

It was painful for taehyung as he was upset with the alpha for his changed behavior while jungkook was at his vulnerable state.

The alpha barely even eat something-- just shut himself out in the room, steps out only when his father calls for some work as he doesn't want his appa to know his miserable state.

No matter how much he conceals, his pain was never hidden from his father.

Jungkook was now seated with his friend, hoseok as his father instructed to write down the names of the new members who joined their pack recently.

Hoseok would frequently glance at his friend who didn't once exchanged words with him. He drops his pen and decides to speak to his friend, "Jungkook?"

Jungkook doesn't respond, but hoseok knows he's listening.

"I know its hard for you right now, but don't just keep yourself away from taehyung" He pauses a little to inspect his expression, "It'll only make you feel worse."

"Stay with him, try to be what taehyung wants you to be" Jungkook breathes out heavily at his words.

Hoseok smiles and pats on his friend's shoulder encouragingly, "It'll make taehyung feel happy"

Jungkook feels himself agreeing to his words and gives a tiny nod.

"You can also look after him by staying close to him." Hoseok casually mumbles and gathers the papers of his concern, arranging it accordingly.

"Just go and talk to him, he's just waiting for you to approach first as he's a little upset with you. He's a kid afterall!" Hoseok chuckles and jungkook smiles at his words, feeling a bit encouraged to approach the omega.

He desperately wanted to apologize to taehyung for making him cry.

Hoseok stood up and smiled, "Take care of yourself friend"

Jungkook gaze up at him, smiling while eyes conveying its gratitude for consoling his distress.

He watch his friend walking out with a smile, his eyes wander around the office room and stop at the glass flower vase adorned with red roses.

With a gentle smile, he grabs the pretty roses for gifting it to his omega.

______.。..。.______

Taehyung's brow was constantly frowned as his attention is fully concentrated at the board game.

"No!" He nearly shrieks and takes the piece which the alpha wrongly placed on the board and instructs, "you can't move it that way hyung, there's no ladder"

"Oh, sorry" Lee smile sheepishly at the omega, hiding the inner irksome he's having upon playing a simple snake and ladder game for past one hour.

"Here" The places the piece at the right place and rolls the dice as it's his chance now.

While lee rolls his eyes and smirks as he scoots closer to the omega who's moving his piece on the board.

The alpha leans closer to his neck, inhaling the heavenly vanila scent of the omega which tends to arose him.

Taehyung turns to him, only to flinch at the sudden closeness. Nevertheless he extends the dice to the alpha and innocently mumble, "here, its your chance now"

Lee gently slides his hand away and sneaks his hand to hold his petite waist which makes taehyung uneasy at the touch.

"Baby, its too long since we're playing this... Aren't you bored?" The alpha whispers sensually making taehyung frown as he asks, "Bored? You a-are bored hyung?"

"Yes, let's do something better" The alpha mumbles.

Taehyung saddens at that while thinking,
Kookie hyung never felt bored though!

"Baby?" Lee's voice brings the omega back from his thoughts, the dominating pheromones radiating out from the alpha makes him feel suffocated so he moves back.

He was made still in his movements when the alpha pulled him closer by the waist, making him whine at the force, "hyung?"

"Can i kiss you taehyung?" Lee asks, his eyes steady at the omega's tempting lips.

Taehyung stiffened at his request, blinking as he ponders hard. Kissing is something done between the mates, that's what his kookie hyung told him the last time when they met.

Gazing up at the alpha who's hovering over his frail body, he hesitantly nods his head and it was enough for lee to capture his lips into fierce kiss.

Taehyung had his eyes wide open at the rough kiss, the alpha moving his lips quite hungrily that made him move back in agitation. Again, he was held tight on a position by the firm grip of the alpha who was sucking on his lips harshly.

The omega noticed and felt---it wasn't pleasing and blissful like what he felt with his kookie hyung. It wasn't anywhere near that ecstatic feeling of having jungkook's lips pleasuring him with serenity.

Just at the thought of his kookie hyung, he felt a whiff of the cedarwood scent hitting him faintly, immediately pushing the alpha away with all his might and gazing towards the door from where he got the pleasing scent.

His eyes sparkled in hope for nothing, as he didn't see his kookie hyung like he expected.

---All he saw was some rose flowers laying on the floor.

________

He ran, ran and ran.

Not knowing where, but all he wanted was to run away.

Close his eyes and lock up somewhere far where the sounds of his heartbreak couldn't reach his ears.

He wanted the images of his omega kissing some other male to get off his mind.

He wanted to run away from this unbearable pain, far, far away.

His wolf was screaming inside of him, heart was shaking in the harsh waves of brutal pain, eyes were blinded with tears as he kept running, neglecting the voices of his father and friend.

He kept running.

Just as he got the misty glimpse of greenery, his wolf took control and leaped forward to the deep forest.

The mighty black wolf sprinting in full speed, eyes raged red while letting out loud painful howls of his misery.

The agonizing howls echoing the whole forest---reaching the ears of his father who stare at the deep forest in sorrow as he couldn't do anything to console his son's pain.

But he knew what he had to do next-- he commanded one of the guard to visit the moonshine pack and inform his elder daughter to pay a visit urgently.

___________

This is the last... No more i promise! Muah 💋