Twelve: Letter

Taehyung walks in to the kitchen, as usual bouncing on his steps in excitement

Taehyung walks in to the kitchen, as usual bouncing on his steps in excitement. He grabs the cookie jar and was about to leave after smiling at the maids but halts when the alpha calls and asks for him to fetch some letter from the guard.

He happily walks to the training ground in search of the guard, excited as he'd see jungkook.

He pouts when he couldn't find his kookie hyung anywhere, unaware of the lustful stares he receive from the training werewolfs. The omega shrugs and enters the corridors, striding towards the office room to find the guard.

He fetches the letter from the guard named namjoon who chides him to not walk around the pack ground without any company but he as usual, heard it from one ear and left it from the other.

Deciding to walk back to pack house, he stops in the midway of the corridors upon hearing some lewd sounds.

The omega slowly walks, aiming the direction from where he hears the strange sounds--the moans.

Reaching a room, he finds himself peeking into it through the open door. Eyes growing wide in shock to the weird sight of a lady sucking on the dick of a man who's pleasurable groans terrifies him. He recognises both of them which befuddled his mind as to what in the world they're doing.

Taehyung stumbles back, yelping in fear and scrunching his nose in disgust at the reeking smell of sex.

His legs automatically moves back, stopping when his back hit on a hard chest. He was forcefully turned around, now getting to see the handsome face of his kookie hyung.

"K-kookie?" Taehyung yelps out nervously while the alpha wraps his arm around the omega's waist, eyes for once glancing inside the room then huffing in frustration as he drags his omega with him.

"Kookie" Taehyung keeps on calling for him to stop, but the omega was dragged out of the training ground, towards the pack house in fast pace.

Taehyung gulps, palms sweating as he knows jungkook is mad at him. The alpha stops, just to snatch the letter from taehyung and hand it over to the maid while instructing her to give the letter to his father.

After getting a nod from the maid, he drags the omega to his room, nearly throwing him to the bed in exasperation.

"Kooki--"

"How many times? Huh? How many times i told you not visit the pack ground?" Jungkook rants out, his eyes having a tinge of redness in it.

"I'm sorry, please d-don't be mad at me" Taehyung's soft trembling voice melts his anger right away as he sighs and pulls the omega to his chest.

"Petal, why don't you understand that i'm saying this for your good?" Jungkook softly whines.

"But how?" Taehyung mumbles, lips puckered which made jungkook instantly peck it.