Eleven: Dizzy

The soft kisses which turned into heated make out session were quite normal between the two

It was mostly taehyung who initiates kiss as he loved the feeling of having jungkook's warm lips pleasuring him all over.

Jungkook is a mind blowing kisser.

The omega loved the times when their make out sessions gets heated up really good and the alpha would hover over him, stopping their sensual kiss only to assault his soft swells.

The kneads and suckling he gets from the alpha was too much pleasure that he would start moaning out loud in arousal.

He didn't knew the real meaning of all these--but it was absolutely fine if it is with jungkook.

The alpha grew more and more protective towards taehyung by the passing days. He would make sure taehyung stays with him all the damn time. Even when his father assigns him with some work, he pulls taehyung to his lap and lets him cuddle onto him tightly. Most of the time, the omega falls asleep in his protective warmth.

Taehyung was going to be twenty soon, only a month far from his birthday. His body was now fully grown to an omega as he'll soon be attaining the mating age. His heat will be appearing once he turns twenty, just like every others.

The omega loved being with jungkook, his soft yet the sensual touches which he isn't aware of, spreads tingling sensation all over his body. The kisses in which jungkook would push his tongue within his parted mouth, savouring his delicious flavour was something he didn't understand but gave a lot of pleasure that even makes his lower stomach heat up. He called it weird.

Apart from jungkook, the only ones he has a good relationship with was jungkook's elder sister, jiyoon and the beta maid who's assigned to attend him personally, he considers her a good companion.

Jungkook's sister whom he calls noona is now residing with her husband, to the pack she's being married to and now taehyung sometimes feels a bit lonely in the huge pack house whenever jungkook is not around with him.

Right now, the omega was trying out the pretty clothes his noona suggested him to wear, more like gifted. He loved the soft cream colors of the lingerie and panties.

Giggling, he wore one of the lingerie which was black in color, trying a new color as he usually doesn't wear that color often but noticed jungkook prefers black a lot, so he gave it a try.

The black brasserie set stick onto his chest attractively while the lace panty was covered with sheer ruffles to match its grace. He inspects the look one last time and found it comforting, deciding to wear it often.