Fifteen: Pain

The heavy thudding sounds echoed constantly, without any stop

The heavy thudding sounds echoed constantly, without any stop. It kept on ringing the whole ground until the sandbag was ripped apart at the extreme force.

It was now replaced with heavy breathes.

Sweats glistening his whole chiseled body, fist dripping off thick red liquid of his blood while his face was smeared with the tears which mingle with his hot sweats.

His eyes was blazing red in fury, soaking in with the painful tears which streamed down his heated cheeks while his hands which was healing its wound trembled in rage and sorrow.

Heartbreak wasn't something he was feeling, it was much more painful than that---jungkook couldn't name that unbearable pain.

The moment hoseok informed him that lee soohyuk chose himself a mate and that mate is his omega, he found himself breaking down in pieces.

His omega accepted it without any thought--of him.

It killed him from insides, somewhere he felt like his wolf was dying in sorrow.

All he knew is--he has to go through this pain.

He has to!

Feeling all of his energy draining away in the cold night, jungkook weakly strides to take his towel and wipe himself to dry off the sweats.

He leaves the pack ground after a while and approaches towards his room.

Suddenly his legs stop in front of taehyung's room, eyes getting blinded with pooling up tears. He wanted to see his omega, embrace him in his arms--hold him tight to never let him go.

He longs for his omega.

Shaking his head in denial, he walks back to his room and opens the door, instantly getting hit by the fresh vanilla scent of his omega who happily squeals in delight at his arrival, "kookie hyungie~"

Jungkook was soon embraced by the omega who eagerly nuzzles to his neck, feeling blissful to scent his earthy smell.

The alpha's body turns numb, eyes spilling out its tears which he wipe off quickly and gently push the omega back, pulling off from the hug.

Taehyung pouts as he wanted to stay longer while jungkook walks past him, entering his room dismally.

"Kookie hyung?"

Jungkook just hums at his call, that too after a short moment.

Taehyung bit his lip in excitement,
"I need to tell you something"

Jungkook freezes in his movements, knowing exactly what he wants to tell and he isn't ready to hear it from his voice--he wouldn't be able hold himself.

"Not now tae, its t-time for you to sleep" His voice trembled a bit.

Taehyung pouts, sensing the alpha seems to be tired, he agrees to it and decides to tell about his mate to jungkook tomorrow morning.