Four : Mourn

The rose flowers were being beautifully arranged on the flower vase by the ten year old little omega, his adorable face having a gloomy pout as he sighs out again

The hall of the pack house was elegantly huge, every corner spotless and glowy. The omega being looking so small in the lonely hall as his mind is tangled with anxiousness.

Not even realising the approaching footsteps.

"Taebaby?"

Taehyung nearly flinches as he turn around, eyes greeting the handsome face of the fourteen year old alpha.

"Kookie hyung, you scared me" Jungkook chuckles, stepping closer as he pats the omega's head lovingly.

"More like disturbed your deep thoughts" The alpha boy utters.

"Uh no" Taehyung denies quickly.

"What are you thinking? Come on, tell me" Jungkook insists while holding taehyung's soft hands.

"Uhm... Eomma! Yes, i miss eomma" Taehyung quickly made up a lie.

"Is that it?" Jungkook raises his brow.

Definitely he knows it isn't true. Its not the first time taehyung is staying a day or more away from his parents as his eomma has to look after his mother who's stay is not eclipse pack but a another small pack named moonlight pack. Yoona was being married to eclipse pack and thats why she's residing here with his mate.

So taehyung's parents are staying in the moonlight pack for past two days and are informed to return tomorrow morning.

Jungkook can clearly sense the sadness from the omega who nods his head and lies, "Yes"

The alpha sighs, "I thought we don't keep secrets, never mind"

He turns on his heels, threatening the omega of leaving after getting mad on him which always works.

"Ah kookie hyung" Taehyung calls, stopping his hyung by holding his arm.

Jungkook smiles smugly and turns, raising his brow, asking for him to spill out.

Taehyung looks down to his feets, mumbling, "Its just-- why no one wants to b-befriend me?"

Jungkook's face drops at the question, taking a step closer to the omega in concern.

"Every omega has their omega friends but i don't have any" Taehyung sadly whispers, head lowered in dejection.

Jungkook bites on his lips, having no words to console the small omega. He knows how taehyung is being treated different by the omegas who look up at him with jealousy on having the son of the pack alpha in his finger tips.

They envy taehyung and hence bullies him which once jungkook found and warned the wenches but they still do which taehyung hides it in embarrassment.

"Why?" Taehyung's lips quiver.