Eighteen : Starry

Taehyung holds the wooden railings firmly which is adorned by small white flowers, his azure eyes were staring at the starry sky which hung a golden-white moon to give more grace to the shining dots sprinkled all over

Just a few hours ago, he turned the age of twenty.

The pack house as usual celebrated it delightfully, the feast was grand and royal. The beautiful palace was decorated with every kind of exotic flowers, pleasing the eyes of the viewers.

The elders had showered their kind blessings to the beautiful omega who wore a polite smile and bowed at each one of them respectfully.

Taehyung had a unique glow in his skin through out the cool night, his splendid tulle blue gown had glittering silver embroidery with seed beads and clear sequins while the plunging v-neck gives a way to a cinched waist for fitting his curvy figure elegantly.

Despite of having his noona by his side, taehyung still felt lonely and empty.

His birthday felt so incomplete without the receiving the wishes from his kookie hyung.

At least his heart was at a peace knowing the crimson pack is now owned by their pack. Jeon jungkook be ruling over the packs after the glorious victory in departing the rulers of the crimson pack from their life.

The pack members along with jungkook were informed to be arriving only a day after tomorrow.

He never imagined of this sour feeling of having his first ever birthday without his kookie hyung.

Just as his mind was drowning in thoughts, a lonely tear left from his ocean blue eyes. His heart was desperately longing to be with jungkook, he wanted to feel him close--feel safe in his arms.

The grand feast was over only a hour ago and he intended to take a nap to calm his tangled mind but sleep wasn't visiting him and that's how he ended up standing at the long balcony in jungkook's room, staring at the stars and finding the brightest one so that he can pour out his distressed thoughts to his eomma.

There was a sudden whiff of warmth which hit his senses comfortably--it carried the scent of fresh cedarwood.

His eyes sparkled in hope as he whirls around on his heels, the long flares of his dress swirling around behind him in the cold air.

The omega within him howled in joy, his crystal eyes glistened beautifully as he stare at the alpha standing near the room door with a gentle smile on his face.

"Tae"

The omega sucked in a breath which he held for this long, oh how long he waited to hear this soothing voice.

Jungkook purses his lips, glancing down with much difficulty as the omega looked so beautiful that he could keep on stare at his grace all night.

Not wishing taehyung on his birthday was never an option to him, no matter what. Even if he had to run all way through the forest.