Two : Scarlet

"Eomma~"

"Eomma~"

The five year old omega whines, flapping his hands and pouting his lips adorably.

"No taehyung sweetie, you're not going out to the pack ground." Yoona denies for the nth time.

"Buth kookie hyungie is thwel" His words stumble out through his pouted lips which only his mama can understand.

"Kookie is there because he's learning to control his wolf. You're still so small for it."

"Kookie is swall thoo" The beautiful boy protests.

"No, he's nine year old big boy, and you?" She pauses and bends down to his son, pinching his cute nose as she say, "A tiny five year old whiny boy"

Little taehyung scrunches his nose, sulking with tiny arms crossed across his chest as he stomps away in anger.

Yoona chuckles and continues with her knitting work. Never imagining her son was going to disobey her for the first time.

Everything is fair for his kookie hyung.

"I wanna watch koo wolfie" The little omega chants adamantly as he stomps towards his destination--the pack ground.

His face is sullen with pouty lips which soon replaces with a 'waah' when he reaches a distance close to the pack ground, getting a glimpse of many wolf forms training on the ground which fascinates him.

He runs closer excitedly, straining his little feets with giggles bursting out of him. He reaches the pack ground, several eyes of big wolf's amusedly watching the small figure, some cooing at the adorable boy.

Taehyung sniffs the air, wanting to smell the sweet cedarwood scent of his kookie hyung. He pouts as his senses are not grown much to help him.

He approaches a alpha who's training a wolf, "aajhusii?"

The alpha turns, head bending down to the small bean as he chuckles, "yes kid?"

"whele ish kookie hyungie?" He asks adorably in his baby voice that the man at his middle age had to coo at his cuteness.

"Kookie hyung?" He laughs. "Who is that boy? Are you lost? why are you alone here?"

"No, uhm... you dwon't know kookie?" The omega saddens.

"No boy, go back to the pack house. It isn't safe for you here." The alpha shrugs off and returns to his training.

Taehyung huffs, stomping his little feets in frustration and deciding to find his kookie by his own.

"kookie~" He calls as he strides around the pack ground, the training wolfs chuckling at the small boy.

"Koo--ah" He hisses, stumbling and falling onto the muddy ground, pouting as his precious dress got dirty.

"Meanie dirtsh" He sulks, brushing away the dirt from his top with his tiny hands.

"Kid get back here!" The little boy gets startled at the loud shout from behind, couldn't look back as a growl erupts from his side.

The little boy shudders upon seeing a brown alpha wolf which is circling around him, snarling at his prey.

It is not a large one but small, implying that it is a wolf of above five years old, someone who's only learning to gain control over his wolf.

Little taehyung cowers, body trembling and eyes pooling up with tears as he was never intimidated by anyone.

"Do not move omega" He hears a command from a alpha who's trying to gain the brown wolf's attention.

"no...pwease" The little soul snivels, curling up in fear. "you ale scwaring taetae"

Another growl was heard from the brown wolf as it leaps forward to attack its prey making taehyung to cry out, "kookie~"

His small hands flying up to cover his eyes, body shivering heavily as the little omega hears the scary growls and roars but not receiving any injury till now.

He peeks through his fingers, watching the menacing sight of a black wolf, twice the size of the brown wolf who is pinned down by the dominant wolf.

"Move back jungkook" The alpha of the pack commands.

Jungkook didn't move, his smoldering scarlet eyes boring daggers at the brown wolf who cower in submission at his dominance.

"Jungkook!" The pureblood alpha hisses at his son who briefly steps back.

His eyes still boring at the tumbled brown wolf, growling at him for a last time and then turning at his father.

He bows his head at his father who smiles proudly at his son as he could finally say jungkook learned to control his pureblood wolf after the two weeks of heavy training.

Hearing the whimpers, jungkook instantly snaps his head at the omega boy, red eyes softening in concern.

He walks to the boy, nuzzling his snout to taehyung's face, licking away his tears which adorned a smile to the omega's face.

"koo~" Taehyung beams, small hands caressing the big wolf's head, loving the smooth fur against his soft hand.

Jungkook purrs, leaning more to the omega's calming touch as he nuzzles to his scent gland, inhaling his vanilla scent.

The alpha comes forward, "taehyung baby, how did you come here?"

Taehyung looks down, pouting as he mumble, "i came alone"

A low growl erupts from jungkook, expressing his displeasure.

The alpha blinks, sighing he immediately links to yoona, saying her to fetch taehyung from the pack ground. He kneels down to the boy, patting his head, "it isn't good to disobey your eomma taehyungie"

Taehyung nods his head, mumbling a small 'sorry' then adding, "buth i misshed kookie hyung"

The black wolf immediately had his head buried to the small omega's neck, purring in delight which made his father chuckle.

He already knows that his son has a soft spot for the omega since the day one.

"Jungkook, your training is still not over so come back when your eemo comes to fetch taehyung." The black wolf nods his head at his father.

"Koo~" Taehyung softly calls, pouting as he whispers "will you come bwack to plway with taetae"

Jungkook tilts his head, leaning forward and licking the omega's face all over as he nods his head. That made little taehyung to giggle in content.

Soon yoona came to rebuke his little son and drag him back to the pack house.

__________