Chapter 3 (edited)

No one in the room gave an answer as Wei Ying continued to let his emotions out.

"I never wanted this...I never wanted this...Why? Why me?" Wei Ying was then hugged by Shi Quangxuan

"Sshhh..Shhhh..there there Wuxian" Shi Quangxuan smoothly patted his back trying to calm him down "Calm down...we all face difficulties in our life, as well there are people who pretend to befriend or praise you but they backstabbed you behind your back.

"I still can't believe that he would actually do that" Hua Cheng told Xie Lian who shook his head as well "Xiao Ying used to talk and compliment him all the time."

"WUXIAN!!!!!!!!!!!" Shi Quangxuan screamed loudly, getting everyone's attention as they saw Wei Ying coughing up more blood. Shi Quangxuan is giving some of her spiritual energy to him while Wang Fang is checking his pulse one last time.

"We need an empty basin now!!!" Wang Fang loudly commanded everyone in the room

Hua Cheng looked at Yin Yu "Quickly fetch an empty basin!"

Yin Yu bowed at his command and hurriedly exited the room to find the item

"How can we help?" Feng Xin step forwardly asked him

"Help him get positioned in the bed"

"Right" Feng Xin kneeled down on the floor as Shi Quangxuan let go of her hold of Wei Ying who was still conscious. He then scooped and carried Wei Ying towards the bed and gently laid him down on the bed.

"What's happening to him now?" He Xuan demanded an explanation

"Same reason as before Internal trauma...I need to examine his body." Wang Fang answered the question as he quickly began to remove Wei Ying's outer and inner robes revealing his chest with the branding marks of the 4 major sects and the other whip marks based on what they saw on the memory.

"This is the second time he cough up blood today" Hua Cheng added

Wang Fang then let out a sigh of relief "Thankfully his tianxia dianxia and Hua Chengzu used the pool filled with spiritual energy for it healed him from all of the bruises and injuries however the brands and whipped marks are still present."

"Is that supposed to be good news?" Feng Xin eyed Wang Fang who quickly shook his head

"There would be days where I would like to examine him even further and use acupuncture needles for his body condition. I'll also follow up with a prescription letter and visit him every week, he seems physically fine but his mental and emotional state is completely broken.

"Thank you" Xie Lian let out a heartefully smile at Wang Fang meanwhile Wei Ying was thinking of numerous thoughts on his mind until his mind snapped "WEN NING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This shocked everyone in the room as Yin Yu andWang Fang flinched at the loudness of his voice "Huh??"

"Wen Ning...I need to know if he's alright...I don't know if..if..if" Wei Ying panicked causing him to stutter and new tears rolling down. "I..I have to find him.."

"Inhale..Exhale...Take deep breaths" Wang Fang instruction and guided Wei Wuxian in calming down as he reached out for Wei Ying's right hand and positioned it to his chest where he can feel his heart beats "Take it slowly don't rush or pressure yourself it's not good your your health and condition"

Wei Ying followed his guide and slowly calmed down. "I need..I need to know if he's alright. How foolish and stupid am I to leave him there all alone with the cultivating world after his trail." He then hit his forehead using his hand