Chapter 11 (edited)

A few days later all of the cultivating sects gathered in Koi Tower, they received letters about checking their robes that were given by Jin Guangyao in case talismans were sown unto them which turned out to be true. In the letter it also mentioned that they should bring all of their sect members to Koi Tower for a very important meeting for they would discuss the issue of why there are talismans on their robes and what's going on.

Once all of the sect leaders and cultivators settled in with all of the minor sects arriving in the room since the major sects have been staying over Lanling for a couple of days. At first they were wondering where Jin Guangyao was since he's the chief cultivator and the sect leader of the Jin Sect since the throne was empty.

Then all of them were shocked to death when they saw Nie Mingjue, Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan who was holding a carved locked box emerged from the shadows after Jiang Cheng said that we have a small reunion with familiar faces. Nie Mingjue took his seat right beside his brother, Jiang Yanli sat next to her son and Jin Zixuan sat in the throne in the middle of the room which was reserved for the sect leader of the Jin Sect.

Then they brought out Jin Guangyao and Su She who were wearing prisoner clothing and chains around their feet, hands and neck. Everyone looked at the two of them with great disdain, horror and disgust.

Of course Sect Leader Yao, Sect Leader Ouyang and a bunch of minor sect leaders along with the majority of their sect's disciples demanded an explanation now.

"I now you may be all wondering why are Chief Cultivator Jin Guangyao and Sect Leader Su of Moling Su are brought in the room dressed in prisoner clothes and heavily chained, as well as how am I, my wife and Former Sect leader Nie are presently al...

"I now you may be all wondering why are Chief Cultivator Jin Guangyao and Sect Leader Su of Moling Su are brought in the room dressed in prisoner clothes and heavily chained, as well as how am I, my wife and Former Sect leader Nie are presently alive in the room. We will discuss this as soon as possible right after we address these two bastard's hideous crimes." Jin Zixuan announced to the room making everyone stay quiet.

Lan Xichen, Jin Zixuan, Nie Mingjue and Jiang Cheng explained everything to them. Jiang Yanli glanced at Lan Wangji who looked so broken, it felt like he had no strength and spent the past few days crying heavily but had fire and rage in his eyes as he looked at Jin Guangyao and Su She with this kind of dark threatening cold aura that made the people sitting right beside him tremble or get chills.