What If - Chapter 5

SEHUN

Sehun grunts, awake at the sound of his phone ringing still half-asleep he reaches for his phone at the bedside table. "Hello,"  he answered in a half-asleep voice. 

It was his handler Seunggi on the other line "Sehun! Why weren't you answering I've been calling you. Did you just wake up?"

"Hmmm" Sehun mumbled. His handler answers in a tighter tone "Oh?! Yah! You have a photoshoot today at 10 am. Go get your ass off the bed now!"

Sehun's eyebrows furrowed he looks at the time and hurriedly got up from the bed. 

"Hyung! I'll hang up now I'll be ready in before an hour."  He hangs up the phone, kicking the sheets off and tossing his phone in the bed.

He got up looking at the bathroom mirror ever so tired from not getting enough sleep, thinking about yesterday. He washes his face, along with that he washes off the thought and hurriedly gets ready for a long day of the photoshoot.

STUDIO SET

Sehun's physique is perfect of perfect, his visuals are up to par. Definitely born to be a model and to swoon with his good looks, he looks dazzling in suites and even looks good in couture.

His aura still makes the staff in awe despite working with him for years now. He can even just stand there and the whole look would be complete, effortless that's how great his presence and charisma at work. 

It's already half in the day, and they still have 4 looks left

It's already half in the day, and they still have 4 looks left. The photographer called in for a short break. He immediately went to the dressing area and plopped himself down on the chair, he's worn out and didn't have enough sleep. 

He took a sip on his coffee for adrenaline, browsing through his social media he receives a call from Chanyeol.

"Hey! What are you up to? Got any plans for tonight?"

Sehun: "Yeol! I'm at the studio right now, but this ends late afternoon. After this I'm free."

Chanyeol: "Great! Wendy wants to see you guys, she said it's been a while since we've gotten together. Where's Sejeong by the way, you can pick her up and go together to our place, right?"

Sehun: "Oh?" Sehun mumbled feeling uneasy at the mention of Sejeong's name.

Chanyeol: "Oh? Don't tell me." 

Sehun cut's him off before he can even finish what he was about to say.

Sehun: "Tell you what? There's nothing, to tell you about. I'll call her later and pick her up." He answers flustered.