A/N - "Epilogue/Ending"

A/N: To everyone who read this fanfic from the start or even just recently; voted, commented on a chapter or not. I am so grateful for your support and the time you took to read my work. I, unfortunately, have no idea how to complete this fanfic. Personally, I think it is a mess and as it is my first attempt of writing fanfiction, I hadn't collected my thoughts properly, therefore ending in scattered words here and there and an unstable plot. I had a writing growth during the time I wrote this and I am sorry to say that this fanfiction will be discontinued due to unprofessionalism. Again, I'm sorry.

"Epilogue/Ending":

-Draco would have joined the Quidditch team in his second year (as seeker) and Ron in his fifth year (as keeper).
-Ron would bother Hermione to date him, and she finally accepts to go out with him in their fifth year.
-Together; Harry, Ron, Draco and  Neville, would pull multiple pranks especially on Castor and his friends.
-They would also label themselves the Rascals.
-In their third year, Lucius' prison sentence ends and he is set free. He tries to force Draco into believing in Pureblood supremacy but in vain.
-In his sixth year, Draco runs away to the Potter's house, and Lily and James welcome him as their own.
-Harry and Ginny start dating in their sixth year.

I just want to say again, Thank you and I'm sorry