Chapter 12

•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲•----------------------------

•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲•
----------------------------

Time skip: 2 years later/ 1983.

Things y'all need to know: Sirius and Marlene have a 1 year old daughter called Emily Black (oc). Harry and Neville are 3 years old. This is happening in September 1st.

They were sitting in the Potter's living room, Harry and Neville were asking Marlene questions about baby Emily. Sirius, Remus and James were talking about quidditch while Lily wrote a letter to Alice and Frank. The couple were not with them as they were in the hospital with Mr. Longbottom, Frank's father. Lily finally ended the letter, sealed it and tied it to their owl's leg- they finally got a brown owl called Sky. She went back to join their friends in the living room. Lily sat next to Marlene and pulled Harry into her lap, she also put Neville between her and Marlene.

"When will mummy and daddy be coming back?" Neville asked Lily and Marlene.

"Soon, Neville" Lily replied sweetly.

"No, I am telling you James. The Chudley Cannons don't stand a change this year." Sirius told James sternly.

"Well, Puddelmere United won't either!" James said.

"Honestly, I think i might try out for the Holyhed Harpies if I can find a place to put Emily in while I have a match or practice ." Marlene confessed.

"What's the Holyhead Harpies?" Lily asked. She never liked Quidditch much and never was talented at riding a broom. Even when James tried to teach her in their 7th year, it didn't go that well.

"The Harpies are an all females Quidditch team, the only all females Quidditch team and they need a new Chasers because one of their Chasers got old and retired. It would be really cool to try out, but I can't put Em anywhere." Marlene told her friends.

"You would be a really great Chaser on the team Mar." Sirius told her. She smiled at her husband

"You can leave her with me" Lily offered "I mean I don't know how it didn't cross your mind. I will take care of her, it will be no problem- anytime you want." Lily grinned at her friend "also, no offence, but I am more experienced in babies then you are."

"No you're not." Marlene chuckled.

"Fine then, we' ll see who can take care of Em better and Remus will be the gudge." Lily challenged.

"Yeah it is probably best. Because if Sirius said that you are better I will kick his ass and if James said that I am better you'll his ass." Marlene replied.

"True... So you in?" Lily asked.

"Oh, you're on Potter!" Marlene replied.

"Which one? There are three Potters in this room." James asked, but quickly got shut up by glares from Marlene and Lily. If looks could kill....

They heard a knock on the door; Lily went to open it. To her surprise, Lily didn't see neither Alice or Frank but Regulus Black.

"Hello..." He greeted awkwardly "Is Sirius here?"

"Oh yeah, do you want me to call him for you or you want to come in?" Lily asked more awkwardly.

"Oh um...No, um... Calling him will be fine." He replied.

Lily went back to the living room. "Sirius your brother is at the door, he wants to talk to you."

"Okay, thanks lils" Sirius made his way to the door.

With Regulus and Sirius.

"Hey Sirius!" Regulus said.

"Hey! Is something wrong?" Sirius asked concerned.

"No! But I was just at Andi's (Andromeda) house and she was talking about how her and Ted wanted to go on vacation but Dora (tonks, sorry btw but that is what Remus called her on time in the books) isn't old enough to be left alone in the house... So since I live with you now, because you don't want anything bad to happen to me, I told her that Dora could just stay with us. But I needed to ask you and Marlene of course before since it is your house after all." Regulus explained to his big brother.

"Oh, of course Dora can stay with us. I am sure Marlene won't mind. Nevertheless, I'll send Andi a letter telling her" Sirius said and hugged his brother goodbye, then Regulus disapperated.

Sirius went back in the living room and asked his wife if his first cousin once removed can stay with them and as he predicted she agreed so he used the Potter's owl and sent a letter to his cousin.

"What did Regulus want, Padfoot?" Remus asked.

"Oh, he just wanted to ask if Andromeda's daughter can stay with us because she and Ted are going on vacation. She is 10 years old. I honestly can't remember what she looks like, but what I remember is that she is a metamorphomagus and the last time I saw her she had turquoise hair long enough that it touches the floor." Sirius explained to his friends.

"Well, do bring her here when you guys have to go to work, Marlene and I will take care of her, she sounds like a lot of fun" Lily said excitedly.

"Well, I better get going. I should sleep more today because tomorrow's a full moon. Gotta get as much sleep as can... Goodbye" Remus said, they all said their goodbyes and Remus left.

Soon, Alice and Frank came back to take Neville. Frank's father is doing better. After they left, Lily, James Marlene and Sirius talked about funny memories from school or a few years ago.

"Hey Prongs, do you remember the time you turned Malfoy into a Ferret. Oh, how he and Snivellus deserved to be thrown in Azkaban..." Sirius said. James was snickering and Lily and Marlene were smirking.

After some time, the Blacks left the Potters house because Emily and Harry were getting sleepy. What the future held? No one knows, but what Lily Potter knew was that there was a storm coming, and they best be ready when it does. She knew that what happened 2 years ago was not the last of Lucius Malfoy; or Severus Snape.

Sorry I wasn't posting. I know it took me a long time to plublish this chapter and I am sooooo sorry. But here it is and I hope you like it. Thank you for all the support. Thx for reading. ❤️✨.