Chapter 2

•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼•                                                              -----------------------                        Lily woke up the next day early in the morning

                                                               •𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼•
                                                              -----------------------

Lily woke up the next day early in the morning. The birds were chirping. She looked over to her clock- it was 6 in the morning. Lily tried to go back to sleep but failed.

She went downstairs to the smell of eggs and found James humming a tune while making them. She bit her lip and tried not to laugh and stood in the kitchen's doorway unnoticed by James. After 5 minutes she gave up and burst out laughing. James turned around in surprise and blushed when he saw that Lily was laughing at him.

"You scared the crap out of me, couldn't you at least have cleared your throat, Lils." he adressed a laughing Lily who could barely brearthe.

"The eggs James!" she said between fits of laughter. He snapped his head around and returned to the pan where the eggs lay almost burned. They ate the breakfas made by James, which in Lily's opinion was really delicious. Lily washed the dishes as James went back to their room to put on his Auror outfit. He grabbed the files that he was working on, gave Lily a kiss on the cheek and Flooed to the Ministry of Magic. Lily went to the living room, grabbed a book and began reading.

An hour later she was interrupted by Harry calling her.

"Mummy, mummy" he shouted, laughing. His voice seemed so close, Lily head snapped away from the book and immediately looked up the stairs. Harry was sitting there, giggling, happiness shining in his eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Harry" she said laughing. Lily walked up the stairs and picked up her son. She set him down, on the floor to walk. He held her finger and they walked to the kitchen. She made him breakfast- a sanwich of cheese- and he ate joyfully, occasionally blowing kisses to his mum. He was such an adorable baby!

They played with his toys, Lily read him part of her book a few times and he slept for 30 min. All in all they had a normal but fun day. She prepared pasta for lunch, and waited on the couch for James who was due to come home anytime now.

After about 5 minutes a 'woosh' came from the fireplace an Lily's husband appeared out of the green flames. He cleaned any stray ashes on his robes and took of his shoes. Harry walked as fast as he could towards his father and he jumped into his father's arms as James engulfed him into a hug. Lily walked up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"How was work, love?" she asked with her voice that made grin sheepishly.

"Oh, the usual acually. Nothing really intresting. We solved the kidnapping case." James said, but he explained further when he saw his wife's quizzical look "The Fawcett girl, remember? Well, it was a family affair that caused her sudden disappearance. Her stepmother hid her in the attic as a punishment because the girl picked the wrong flowers for an important business dinner. She ruined the woman's chances of earning a well payed job."

"What did you do with the stepmother? " Lily asked horrified.

"She is in azkaban now awaiting her trial." James said as they seated themselves on the table.

Harry was eating food with his hands, as he would not eat otherwise. He was covered in pasta from head to toe, the baby clearly needed a shower.

"So, I was talking to Mar yesterday and she suggested all of us going to a park where there would be fun things to do. So when you are free." Lily asked as she looked at her handsome husband who was having a difficulty with pasta.

"Is Saturday all right?" James questioned.

"Okay, I'll owl them and ask." she said quite brightly.

___________________________________________________________________________

Frank, Sirius, Peter and Remus were all Aurrors along with James. Marlene worked at Florish and Blotts'. Alice owled this morning telling her she got a job at St. Mungos and that Neville gran will take care of him. Clearly the friends didn't have much time to hang out anymore. Lily was the only one that did not work, but that was because she had Harry to take care of. But when he goes to Hogwarts, she will get a small job.

That night, she thought about how wonderful it would be to see her friends that she already missed again. She put Harry in his crib, and made her way to hers and James' room. James rapped a protective arm around her and they comfortably fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

(Time skip) Saturday:

The Potter family got ready to go the park in the afternoon. There could be no more perfect weather, the sun was up in the sky but it was not hot. The slightly cold air of September was blowing gently, as the Potters dissaperated from their front door.

They met up with their friends and set up a picnic table and had lunch. They had a great time running around enjoying their day like children, the yellow and orange Autumn leaves underneath their feet. They all returned to Godric's Hollow for a fun night of Truth or Dare like the old times. Lily remembered the time they played that games in the Gyrffindor common room.

At midnight, the others left to their homes and the couple sat down on the couch, Lily's head on her husband's shoulder. Knowing her son is safely in bed and James is by her side, she slowly closed her eyes thinking about James, Harry, her friends everything that made her happy and soon she fell in a deep sleep.

Disclaimer: i do not own the characters. They belong to JKR.

1000 words!! Omg. I hope you liked this chapter. Do you want drama or you like it peacful? Pls vote (if you want to) Thx 💜💖