Chapter 3

•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲•                    -------------------------Time skip :( 31 October a

•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲•
-------------------------
Time skip :( 31 October a.k.a Halloween)

They got ready for trick or treating. Lily filled the fake pumkin with candy, and went to get dressed in her Halloween costume.

James and her wore their old Hogwarts robes with earmuffs. they put fake leaves on Harry's head, dressed him in a light brown suit and put him in a levitating pot. They apparated to Sirius and Marlene's house where the couple greeted them wearing weird costumes.

"I'm the peanut butter and she is the Jam, we go well together." Sirius explained

"What are u guys supposed to be?" Marlene asked.

"We are the Herbologists (idk if that is a word) and Harry is the Mandrake were are replanting." Lily answered. Even though Marlene and Sirius looked ridiculous, the idea is really creative.

"Are the others here yet?" James asked loking around.

"No, just Moony. And he's upstairs putting on his costume. He won't tell us what it is!" Sirius answered.

Minutes later, Remus came downstairs dressed in a dinosaur costume. They all burst out laughing at the sight of him.

"Moony, what in the name of Merlin's underpants are you wearing?" James screeched between laughter.

"That James, is called a dinosaur costume." Remus replied in a "matter of fact" tone.

"We know" Marlene said "but why?"

"Well i bought a muggle book about them and found them interesting" Remus continued.

"Seriously Moony, we turned into animaguses so we can help you as a werewolf! What do we have to do now, turn into cavemen?" Sirius said in mock anger. Just then the doorbell rang, Lily opened the door and Alice and Frank were standing there wearing suits that protect you from bees and Neville was dressed as a bee.

Lily laughed

"Who came up with that creative idea?" She asked sarcastically.

"Neville. We asked what he wanted to be for holloween and he said 'bee', so those are our costumes. "Frank explained as Alice shook her head.

"Come on in then. Do you have any idea when is Peter coming? " James asked.

"Yes, he sent us a letter saying to meet him in Hogsmeade at the three broomsticks." Alice replied.

"Well, then. Let's go!!"Remus said and they all disapperated to Hogsmeade.

They met up with Peter in front of the Three broomsticks. He was dressed in a rat costume (obviously) and was looking super exited to try out the halloween special pumkin flavoured butterbeer. They went into the shop and were greeted by Madam Rosmerta. They sat at a large table and ordered their drinks and discussed their plans for the day.

"We could go to Diagon Alley and see how they designed it this year." Marlene suggested.

"We can do that, except we know they decorate it the same every year." Remus replied.

"Still worth a try." James said.

So, they agreed to go to Diagon Alley after a small walk in Hogsmeade.

They drank their delicious and hot drinks, paid, and left the shop. They put Harry and Neville in their strollers as they walked around Hogsmeade. Of course, James, Sirius, Remus and Peter had to go in Zonko's joke shop to buy some stuff. Afterwards, they disapperated the Leakey Couldron. They tapped the correct bricks but they weren't ready for what awaits them.

Diagon Alley was magnificent. It wasn't like the every year decoration but new and original one. The group stood in awe at the entrance of the busy alley. Spider webs covered every shop entrance and fake enchanted spiders swarmed the place. Fake dementors were gliding above them as pumkins criticized everyone's costumes. Every now and then a maniacal laugh could be heard in the distance.

"Hey, lets go to that haunted house. It costs 2 Knuts a ticket, it's free for kids too." Sirius requested and they all agreed and made their way there.

"Hello." The witch at the desk said "how many tickets would you like?"

"Seven tickets please" Lily replied as Peter decided he would stay with the boys because he was too scared to go there.

The woman handed them the tickets and pointed to the entrance.

'Haunted' was a bit of an understatement in their opinion. The house was truly creepy. Clowns jumping from around the corners, blood sometimes dripping on their foreheads, a clatter of a stray bloody knife can be heard as it touches one of their shoes. Shreiks of pain and cold laughters can be heard as they enter a room, a girl with black hair and bloody lips often screams for more blood as she passes them, totally ignoring them. But as they were reaching the entrance all the faint lights went out suddenly they didn't have time to mumble 'Lumos' before Lily stumbled over what seemed like a doll's dead body lying on floor. Lily stood on her feet again and lit up her wand, and she was right a dead body was lying on the floor, but it wasn't anyone's. It was Harry. Lily looked at her son lying on the floor, bloody, his emotionless green eyes open. She began to scream his name, and on and on it went. James tried to calm her down, tell her it wasn't real, but from his shaky breath she could tell he was trying to convince himself. Alice, Frank, Remus, Sirius and Marlene were trying to figure out what the body meant, then suddenly Remus shouted 'Riddikulus' and Harry's dead body transformed into a ballon that popped and fell to the floor.

James carried his wife out of the Haunted House. They met Peter who was playing with Harry and Neville. Lily ran up too her son and hugged him while sobbing, he hugged her while saying "Is okay, mummy" with cute voice.

They all went back to their homes. And as soon as they arrived, they put Harry to sleep, Lily insisted he sleeps with them on the bed, and the couple fell asleep immediately afterwards.

Disclaimer: i don't own any character (yet )or place or spell.
Yay 3rd chapter done hope u like it. Yes i did make peter a coward. Pls vote (if want to ofc). Thx for reading❤️✨.