Commotion

Tanners POV

Once school was over, Jasmine and Casey walked aside Justine and I back home. Jasmine and Justine were joking around about comparing people to food. Like Casey is a stinky rotten egg. (Which he is still complaining about). And I a delicious burger (according to Justine) or a smelly old chicken wing (according to Jasmine).  I mean I wont complain with the way Justine licks his lips as he says burger. I wonder if that's his favorite meal. I wonder if that is what I smell like to him.

"Well I bet head alpha Jaxon is a spicy chili pepper." Jasmine challenges Justin as I tune into the conversation

Justine giggles, "well then I bet Alpha Cedar smells like alpha cider with caramel sauce-"

"Speaking of which," Casey interrupts them and came to a stop to look at us "there's a coffee shop up ahead. I'm craving a good cup of Joe. I dont care what you guys want but I'm willing on buying" he says then continues walking, heading to the cafe.

"SCORE!" Jasmine screams and fist bumps the air and runs after Casey

Justin looks at me confused and chuckle at his confusion. "Come on, let's go get lemonade"

"Ohhh!! Let's go then" he grabs my hand and dashes

I almost tripped over my own feet but managed to keep up. He was quite fast  for being a small kit. But his happy and exciting smile brings butterflies into my stomach. His eyes shine with sparkles and stars. His eyes bring color to my world. Justine makes everything brighter. Never in my life I feel content like in this moment. I just wish he would become mine already. Proudly wearing my mark and our pups or kits running around us as we kiss to gross them out. His kiss, brings life into me as I feel I would die after a while. His lips of pure soft and gentle feel.

"You ok Tanner? You seem to be on another world!! Come back to this one and finish it before so you knucklehead!" Jasmine gets in my head and hits my head with her fist.

I swat her hand away and walked in the cafe behind Justine and Casey. Jasmine followed me, watching me carefully, "soo... where did I lose my future alpha at? Perhaps heavens of Justine I assume?" She pulls of a smirk and tilted her head at me.

I pushed her away, "say out of my head you delta bitch"

She gasp offend and puts her hand above her chest, "hey at least I'm the best future delta you ever will have you alpha puppy"

I growled lowly at her, she giggles and continues, "come on, you would love to fight me to show off to Justine, wouldn't you." She slowly walked slowly up to me as she was having fun watching me suffer.

I knew I shouldn't pick a fight with my delta but my wolf in me wanted to show our mate we can protect them no matter what.

I shook my head and pushed Jasmine towards the order counter, "order already, geez. You take as long as your showers to decide."

She huffs sad and a but offended by my comment but orders. I order a lemonade beside Justine. Casey then pays and takes Jasmine by the arm to a table nearby. I chuckle watching Jasmine whine at the sudden motion.

I then felt a warm body cuddle up to my chest. I look down and saw Justine there hugging me. I smile and hugged him back.

~~~

Justine's POV

We all got our drinks and headed back outside. I loved hanging out with Casey and Jasmine with Tanner. Casey sees the reality of things and kinda is the mother of the group. Jasmine always wants to pick a fight with any and everybody but still wants to have a great time. But still loyal and make sure everyone is okay before her own safety.

Tanner though. He will fight for everyone he cares deeply about. But is the softest teddy bear ever. He tends to make sure everyone is healthy, mentally and physically. But at the same time wants to cuddle and hug all the time. Maybe even try to kiss me when I'm not paying attention. Not that I dont mind.

Jasmine started to mess with Casey as we finished our stretch to the pack house.

It was when we pass my old park home I started to notice something off. I spotted, not small mice or rat cages. But one that can fit a raccoon like me being set down by a big angry dude with a huge scare across his face. As he looks up as us he smirks.

I suddenly cant feel my breath anymore. I dont feel safe anymore. I dont want to be remind of those terrifying metal bars.

Tanner must of saw my reaction and turned to wear I was looking at. Then growled, " that idiot didnt listen to a word I said. Jasmine take Justine home. Make sure he is safe and protected in our room"

She nods having a whole attitude changed, "come on Justine, let's go" as she offers her hand out to me.

I nod and grab hold of her hand tightly. She pulled me along as we started to speed walk home. I turn back and saw Tanner and Casey stomp their way to the said cage.

I hope Tanner stays safe

~

Tanner's POV

As Casey follows me, we confront the sadistic pest control man.

I was angry

"I said you should leave town, Razertooth" I growled, ensuring my silent death promise

"I know, I know of what ye said you old feller. Say that a fine gentleman you hand on you over there." He taunts me

I growl unconscious lower then I would of liked. But I cant let this man harm my mate, my kit

" you leave him OUT of this you old prick"

He chuckles and steps forward, getting in my face, "oh ya, what's going to stop me? All I want is a raccoons head up on my wall. Now that aren't to bad of a favor to ask?"

"I can not deliver a raccoon to you, nor any raccoon in this area should be given to you. Sense the are so rare like you said, they should be given a chance to save it's own species." I tried to come up with the best legal lie I can think of on the spot so he doesnt get a clue or suspicion of Justine other then being a wolf like us.

Razor tooth laughs and spits on the ground. "Alright if you think that way. I would make sure your friends are ok thou. I saw some crazy wolf's nearby towards the direction their going." He smiles

"Crazy wolf's?" I question

"Ya the ones with the red eyes, seeking blood I assume. Mad crazy thou kinds of wolfs"

Suddenly I hear a howl...
Distress howl towards the pack house

Shit justine and jasmine

I mad dash with Casey following me

Justine please be alright